The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Welcome Lounge (
-   -   Hello... (

ElViniaDevine January 3rd, 2013 3:52 PM

Hi... My name's ElVinia, or Lace, whichever you prefer. c:
I just joined today so let me tell you a couple things about myself...
I enjoy writing, sometimes drawing occasionally, and reading.
My interests are Doctor Who, BBC Sherlock, Homestuck, anime series, and I really like cats.
Some of my favorite Pokemon include Umbreon, Zoroark, Ninetales, and Houndoom. I just really like dark and fire types. uwu"
So yeah. That's pretty much all I have to say. :]

VictoriaNovus January 3rd, 2013 3:55 PM

Hey there. You know me obviously, but you should know that you can change a few things like your title from unhatched egg to whatever.

ElViniaDevine January 3rd, 2013 3:56 PM

Oh, I know. I'm still deciding on that, however. :\

lineofdeath January 3rd, 2013 3:57 PM

Hi lace, I am also a new user who has a passion.
Aoassion to become a top artist.
If you need help talj to a blue users, mods

VictoriaNovus January 3rd, 2013 4:01 PM

Good choice with the picture. People on here seem to like others showing off their artistic talent and whatnot.

tabor62 January 3rd, 2013 4:47 PM

Hey there ElViniaDevine, welcome to PokeCommunity. If you like writing you might be interesting in stopping by the FanFiction and Writing Section here. You can post your writings there and read what other have written there obviously. If you ever want to show off your drawings, head over to the Art & Design Section. Just make sure you read the main pages rules and the rules of every section you go to.

Enjoy your stay at PokeCommunity :D