The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Fourth Generation (
-   -   DiamondPearlPlatinum What Game did you like most? (

Shiny_Flareon January 5th, 2013 3:44 PM

What Game did you like most?
Okay i am just wandering... What game did you like most? Was it Pokemon Pearl? What about Pokemon Diamond??? Possibly Pokemon Platinum?

Treecko January 5th, 2013 4:22 PM

Out of the 3, I would say Platinum. Actually I've only gotten a used copy of it recently and I'm still playing the last person's file but still so far I've noticed it runs smoother and faster than DP did. Diamond and Pearl are pretty slow moving and Platinum fixes these problems up. Plus I love the aesthetic changes added to the game. The snow on the ground, the gates at the entrances in Floaroma Town, the remodeled look of Amity Square , the new battle menu, the redesigns of Eterna, Veilstone , and Hearthrome , the games look visually better. I also like how some trainers now use Seals. Everything about the games are a total step forward from Diamond and Pearl.

pikakitten January 5th, 2013 8:14 PM

This seems a lot like Diamond/Pearl/Platinum so same thing as I said there. Platinum, more features, new formes, story (sort of xD), etc xD

JayD January 5th, 2013 8:25 PM

I actually only played Diamond. But if it's like the Crystal of Gen II and Emerald of Gen III, I'm guessing Platinum is the one for Gen IV and they fixed every possible bad stuffs they had in Platinum and Pearl, so I'm thinking Platinum is the better one.

curiousnathan January 5th, 2013 8:37 PM

There's already a thread that discusses this topic (here), so I'll have to close this. In the future, use the forum search tool to uncover any active threads that's discuss the same topic that you intend to post.