The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Essentials (
-   -   weird error after upgrading my game. (

bartyboy6 January 6th, 2013 7:57 AM

weird error after upgrading my game.
I recently updated my game to version 11.
however, when I open the game or the editor, the game appears to think that I'm holding down the page-down button on my keyboard, thus immedately scrolling all the way down to the bottom.
I want it to stop because I can't test play my game now because it'll always face the option button.

Maruno January 6th, 2013 8:34 AM

The same bug was reported in the stickied Bugs thread. It apparently resolved itself.

I have no idea why it might happen. I've not touched the controls in any way for ages (and then, only to make PgUp/PgDn scroll through lists properly, which is definitely not the cause since it comes after checking for an input).

bartyboy6 January 6th, 2013 8:54 AM

you're right, maruno.
problem solved, I don't know how.