The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Fourth Generation (
-   -   Head Boppers (

KantoSwag January 6th, 2013 9:22 AM

Head Boppers
Hey there Pokemon Masters. Haven't been on for a week and I miss it already. So as a treat for being such cool members I've found some remixes that you might enjoy

Kanto Gym Battle
Deoxys Theme
These were done by "Pokemon Remix Studios"

Red Theme
Johto Elite Four
Kanto Gym Leader

Done by DJ the Fish Head

Tell me what you guys think my personal fav is the Kanto Gym Leader remix by DJ Fish Head, especially with headphones. Omg I be like :cer_boogie:, I've listened to the theme at least 10+ when I first found it. I have more but I have to go see my girlfriend whose leaving for college today so I don't have time at the moment. Also if you can find other remixes to other PKMN themes many thanks is appreciated. I love the music in pokemon and I'm on the hunt for moar ;)

curiousnathan January 6th, 2013 9:49 PM

Welcome back from your absence! Unfortunately, this isn't the correct forum to post such. You can suggest/make general discussion on songs in the General Entertainment Suggestion/Recommendation Thread, which you can find (here). If you have any issues or questions, feel free to send me a private message.