The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon General (
-   -   Further than Raichu ? (

Azzor January 6th, 2013 11:57 AM

Further than Raichu ?
So like the tittle says what would you thing of a pokemon that goes after Raichu ( evolved form of picachu ) what do you think it would b called how would it look how would it eevolve ? Can enyone gues ?

sgtryam January 6th, 2013 12:13 PM

I don't understand what you mean, do you mean a pokemon that would replace Raichu or a 4th evolution stage?

Oryx January 6th, 2013 3:36 PM

Originally Posted by sgtryam (Post 7474317)
I don't understand what you mean, do you mean a pokemon that would replace Raichu or a 4th evolution stage?

It looks like they're asking about a 4th evolution stage.

I don't see that happening since there's already 3 Pokemon in the chain, but if it did...I think it would be something big and thick-ish, like Electivire-type structure. Even slower than Raichu since Raichu was slower than Pikachu, and less cute, but still retain cheek circles and such. Then again a not cute Pokemon in that line seems very unrealistic...

Sassy Milkshake January 6th, 2013 4:47 PM

I'm having a hard time remembering if there are any Pokemon that evolve thrice in a row. Regardless, agreed with Toujours. Fat, slow, probably red or yellow or something. Maybe a really short tail?

Oryx January 6th, 2013 4:57 PM

No Pokemon has more than 3 stages, for the record.

JayD January 6th, 2013 5:08 PM

3rd evolutions? Too much in my opinion. Raichu is good as a final evolution. I think anything after Raichu will lose the cuteness that the Pikachu evolution line got.

Xander Olivieri January 6th, 2013 5:08 PM

Originally Posted by Toujours (Post 7474832)
No Pokemon has more than 3 stages, for the record.

None evolve after using an Evolution Stone either. So I can't see Raichu evolve. Ever.

Blue January 6th, 2013 5:16 PM

I cant see this happening, especially after 16 years of having the chance too.

pikakitten January 10th, 2013 8:31 PM

No I can't imagine anything and I think it should stay 3, making it 4 would only make demonish, weird, terrible 4th stagers xD

Azzor January 12th, 2013 9:04 AM

To be honest I agree I'm gust glad people red this usless thread and I learned new thing like there is never a fourth evolution for eny pokèmon.and I like the way toujours thinks. Well thaks for reading.

MegamanDX January 14th, 2013 4:46 PM

It would be interesting if there was another Pokemon evolution after the second evolution but then if would be like a Digimon...creatures that evolve who knows how many times...

I dont mind the system...I just think of it as a Pokemon that's gets stronger or just getting older