The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Celebrations! (
-   -   My birthday. (

Reshiram Man January 8th, 2013 4:12 PM

My birthday.
Since nobody really remembers me that much since I never get on anymore that much because of scumbag minecraft, I've decided to make my own thread celebrating my 13th birthday, a milestone for many children and tweens to get to since it signifies the bridging from child to teenager. I hope some of you could stop by on here and leave a nice comment. :)

shenanigans January 8th, 2013 4:21 PM

Heh, never thought of your 13th birthday in that way before. But hey, I guess in that way it's a pretty big milestone! Have an awesome day doing whatever you're doing. :]

outfox January 8th, 2013 4:28 PM

Hooray! Thirteen whole years, how does it feel? Any chesthair coming in yet?

Hope your day is going mah-velously and that your peers submit to your every wish! Take care, eat lots of cake. n__n

Arx January 8th, 2013 4:44 PM

Happy 13 years! Hope that you achieve everything you want. I wish you health, success and some good teenage years!

Ludger January 8th, 2013 4:48 PM

Happy birthday, and roll tide! If I remember right, you're an Alabama fan.

It's a cake! :D

JayD January 8th, 2013 5:00 PM

13 years old! Woot! Let's celebrate! Too bad I can't really get you anything tho x(

What did you get for your birthday?

Squirrel January 8th, 2013 5:32 PM

Happy birthday dude! I remember seeing you around quite a lot in the past but not so much any more :( Have a good'n!

Arsonist January 8th, 2013 5:34 PM

Lol, you have my age now. Between, happy birthday! ;)

Rainbow Arcanine January 8th, 2013 7:00 PM

Happy birthday <3! Hope you have a wonderful day and really enjoy yourself :), thirteen is a big age after all <3.

Sableye~ January 8th, 2013 7:47 PM

Happy birthday, man. I remember turning 13 (:

Go eat cake and have fun.

Kura January 10th, 2013 1:21 PM

Yayy welcome to teenager-dom! Hahaha! Wow 13 was a decade ago for me!! Haha! Anyways, hope you had a good birthday! And ooh minecraft! :3 Play with any people from PC? :3

Hikamaru January 10th, 2013 3:00 PM

Happy 13th dude, and have fun being a teenager!

- Hikari10