The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   General Entertainment (
-   -   Funny Commercials (

PokéZoom January 12th, 2013 7:14 PM

Funny Commercials
I think this belongs here... Correct me if not. Anyway, just post the funniest commercials you can think of... You can just describe them, but if you can find one, post a YouTube video!

No description needed for this one...

curiousnathan January 12th, 2013 7:23 PM

WELL, I have a few!

Probably the funniest because there's actually a string of commercials that follow a mini-storyline. They've been a massive success in Australia haha. Everyone loves her. (Even if it's an ad for insurance :p)

Edward Elric January 14th, 2013 8:05 AM

Any of the AllState Mayhem commercials. My favorite would be this one though:

(For some reason, my video will not show on here so please just click the link)

Sweets Witch January 14th, 2013 10:10 AM

There's a lottery commercial that I can't find that involves George Washington chopping a mortgage contract in half, but I DID manage to find a local law office commercial that scares my daughter because the dude speaks way too calmly.

I don't know how to use the embedded Youtube player so here's the link.

PokéZoom January 14th, 2013 8:45 PM

This is an awesome British commercial for the TV channel "Dave".
Just watch it, seriously.

Squirrel January 20th, 2013 2:54 PM

Originally Posted by PokéZoom (Post 7493344)

This is an awesome British commercial for the TV channel "Dave".
Just watch it, seriously.

Pahaha oh god, this made me laugh. It's so... what. xD

Here's my favourite. It's from around 6/7 years ago now but it's one which has always stuck with me. I won't give away what it's about, but brace yourself for lots of screaming and an annoying child! I have a feeling this advert might not have actually made it to TV, but not certain.

Moist January 20th, 2013 4:44 PM

When Science Fiction meets comedy...

Watch it, seriously, two of the best tv shows ever comes together for one 20 second advertisement.

Nick January 24th, 2013 6:43 PM

I can't believe no one's posted this yet!

Mr Cat Dog January 31st, 2013 8:15 AM

I can't believe no one has posted this yet... It always makes me giggle, despite the fact that I've seen it more times than I can count!

shenanigans January 31st, 2013 10:33 AM

It's rare that I find an advert genuinely funny. However there're two that pop to mind right now; the first, I posted here some while back now. Still do find it amusing along with the other BT ones. A more recent one'd be the Virgin Airlines one that I've seen pop up a time or two in the cinemas. This one:

CarcharOdin January 31st, 2013 10:44 PM

Spoilered because CHILDREN VISIT THIS SITE *GASP* but here's a banned commercial that always gives me giggles every time I see it:
^You know what, NO. Learn as early as you can, help solve overpopulation.^

Cosmotone8 February 1st, 2013 3:49 PM

Will most likely be adding to this list after the super bowl tomorrow, but whatever. xP
Here's my personal favorite Doritos ad, which is one of the best I've seen.

This one's also pretty good.

Evil Stud Muffin February 1st, 2013 5:18 PM
basically she's chased through the woods,and doesn't fear the killer, but the fact that she's charged for calling other networks.

These are classic over here.