The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Gaming Central (
-   -   "Sign your name in the white box please?" (

Treecko January 13th, 2013 6:46 AM

"Sign your name in the white box please?"
In Pokemon Diamond Pearl, the DS's touch screen gave us a neat new feature that allowed us to sign our Trainer Card. In DPPt, you could to a Pokemon Center where a lady while ask if you want to sigh your Trainer card. In HGSS it you were allowed to sign it with going to a Pokemon Center. In Black and White they added a zoom-in function where you can zoom in and an eraser so now you can erase certain parts instead having to clear he entire signature if you made a mistake. There was also a function added where you can your signature in a 2-frame animation.Though, signing your Trainer Card was always an option since DP.
Not the most interesting topic but I thought I ask , do you always sign your trainer card? And when you do, do you use you sign with your actual name or the name your player has in the game? How neat is your signature, is it neat or sloppy?

Feel free to show off some signatures if you can get screenshots.

Miss Anne Thrope January 13th, 2013 7:19 AM

I never signed my trainer card, really.

Starry Windy January 13th, 2013 7:30 AM

Usually I draw my signatures fine in papers, but when I draw it in DS for Pokemon Platinum, it's kinda sloppy... So I rarely use this feature.

Meganium January 13th, 2013 9:11 AM

I just put a :) as my signature. I didn't like how I signed my card, plus, I never used a stylus pen when I played the game. So finger it is XD

SoraTheTruth January 13th, 2013 9:46 AM

diamond and pearl i signed my name
platinum and soul silver i signed the players name or drew a pokeball or a pikachu
black white, black 2 white 2, i drew a chibi doodle of the main character trainer

Talli January 13th, 2013 9:52 AM

I signed my card with a drawing of Talli my OC pirate squirrel.

Cordelia January 13th, 2013 10:24 AM

I always sign my trainer card with my character's signature... lol, yeah, I'm weird like that. xD

pikakitten January 13th, 2013 10:29 AM

I used it as a kid, but forgot about it later, and it didn't really have a function soooo... :P xD

Hikamaru January 13th, 2013 1:03 PM

I always sign my Trainer Card, I just write "Nichole" (my real name) on the card.

Arcturus. January 13th, 2013 1:15 PM

Sometimes I sign my name (my real name if I do), sometimes I just doodle in the box.

Poke Fox January 13th, 2013 1:44 PM

Oh that is cool, when I buy Pearl, I will definitely sign it.

SaniOKh January 13th, 2013 2:24 PM

I simply write "Alex" (my real name and the name I give to all my player characters) . If I don't forget, that is.

Brendino January 13th, 2013 11:32 PM

On all of my games I sign my trainer card with my name in cursive, and since I just use my real name on each game, the signatures are basically the same. The only time I did something other than that was a small doodle on HeartGold, but that was replaced with my boring old signature not long after.