The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Gaming Central (
-   -   Riolu/Lucario; Homeplace Unova? (

kingofbluesteel January 13th, 2013 10:47 AM

Riolu/Lucario; Homeplace Unova?
I noticed something earlier that B2W2 is the first time Riolu is a wild Pokemon. Are Riolu and Lucario actually Unova Pokemon and did the egg received on Iron Island in DPPt come from Unova? What do you guys think?

(Duzzy<3) January 13th, 2013 11:20 AM

Moved thread to Pokemon Gaming Central due to this being more of a general topic more than a specific B2W2 topic.

But no, I think Riolu and Lucario are from Sinnoh. They are included in its Dex, were discovered there, and are more than likely just migrated into Unova by Trainers.

Xander Olivieri January 13th, 2013 11:58 AM

Samething happened with Togepi in HG/SS. Professor Elm specifically states that Togepi is not native to the Johto, despite it being in the Johto Pokedex.

Starry Windy January 13th, 2013 10:16 PM

In my opinion, this might be a possibility too. Riolu is found in the wild for the first time in Floocesy Ranch, and I think maybe Riley got his Lucario from Unova or by chance, and maybe sometime before DPPt protagonist going to Iron Island, Riley's Lucario has the egg.

salman pd star January 13th, 2013 11:19 PM

i dont know but i love riolu and lucario and togipe and togitic and togikiss and i think thay come from sinnoh