The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Trivia (
-   -   No. (

darkpokeball January 18th, 2013 7:29 PM

The game's title is pretty much self-explanatory. First a person posts with a request, and the next person will post with a reason that they CANNOT do the previous poster's request. The second poster must also come up with another request. Repeat.

POSTER ONE: I need a shiny Stunky, can you get me one?

POSTER TWO: I cannot because after the great PokeWar, Stunky's became extinct. Besides, I need someone to motivate me to watch the anime. I keep forgetting!

POSTER THREE: Then, you're going to keep forgetting because I'm busy trying to tame this completely feral Level 100 Houndoom! YEOUCH! It just bit me! I need an Audino that knows first aid to help me NOW!

POSTER FOUR: I can't! My Audino that knows first aid has a spa appointment, like, right now! Can somebody help me find a Panpour?

The "Yes" Rule:
If somebody decides to be clever by saying 'yes' or 'okay, i will do such-and-whatever!,' the next few posters have the priviledge to state "SHAAAAAAAME" in their posts.
An example of the yes rule:

POSTER ONE: I cannot because I am a vegetarian. Can somebody catch a Mudkip for me?

POSTER TWO: Okay, but only because I liek Mudkipz. I need an obedience school for my Pikachu!

POSTER THREE: Poster two, SHAAAAAAAAAAME! I need a dog treat for my Growlite.

POSTER FOUR: Poster two, SHAAAAAAME! I also cannot get a dog treat because there is a dog treat shortage due to the overpopulation of Snorlaxes. Can somebody get my Caterpie from Team Rocket?

POSTER ONE: I cannt get your
Caterpie because it didn't hug me when I needed a hug. My Meloetta needs inspiration for her next song...

The "Why So Serious" Rule:
This is not a game of being rude or mean, it's a game of humor. So please, be humorous with your requests and rejections. Don't be afraid to be creative! Nobody likes a party-pooper...except for other party-poopers but those guys aren't fun at parties.

So, I'll start, finally:
My Raichu's out of control! He's electrocuting everyone! Can somebody help me get him under control?!

Starry Windy January 18th, 2013 8:10 PM

No way, because I have been zapped for a long time by a certain Pikachu in Paris! :D And could you stop Boldore from blocking my way?

KingKaos January 18th, 2013 8:40 PM

Not going to happen because passing Boldores makes you tougher! Can someone teach me how to evolve Scraggy?

ClumzyTrainR13 January 18th, 2013 9:25 PM

No, because an Everstone is super glued to your Scraggy. Can someone let me borrow an Arcanine so i can melt it off?

classiccartoonsftw January 19th, 2013 1:04 AM

I can't, because I don't have it. Can someone trade me a Haunter?

TaichiWind January 19th, 2013 2:02 AM

Nah, I only have one and that dude's a part of my active team.

Anyone in the vicinity care enough to make this Fennekin stop biting my foot?

JayD January 19th, 2013 8:24 AM

No! Because I don't like Fennekin and don't wanna go anywhere close to it.

I need a Froakie! Can someone give me a Froakie!?

Arsonist January 19th, 2013 9:43 AM

Not going to happen because everyone needs water types to target clear fires.
Can I borrow someone's oshawott?

JayD January 19th, 2013 9:49 AM

No. Because my Oshawott evolved into Samurott.

Can I have an Emerald game cartridge?

TaichiWind January 19th, 2013 10:11 AM

No, but you can have this Ruby version...

...after I find it. Anyone gonna help me?

JayD January 19th, 2013 10:15 AM

Can someone hire a Alakazam to help me find an Emerald version?!

Delta Stream January 19th, 2013 11:39 AM

No, because Alakazam is busy doing my homework. Besides, I can't find Alakazam anywhere, and my homework isn't finished. Can someone find Alakazam?

TaichiWind January 19th, 2013 12:26 PM

No, because I already know where he is. I can point you there.

Alakazam is in OU. /shot

Speaking of competitive, anyone here interested in TAKING THE FENNEKIN OFF MY ****ING FOOT ALREADY?

Arcturus. January 19th, 2013 1:36 PM

I can't right now, I'm busy trying to find Floatzel.

Can someone help me find Floatzel so I can help TaichiWind?

Delta Stream January 19th, 2013 1:55 PM

No, Floatzel sucks. How about you use a Kyogre instead? ...Can anyone tell me where I can catch a Kyogre?

Arcturus. January 19th, 2013 2:01 PM

No, because I'm still trying to find Floatzel.

Does anyone know where a Floatzel might possibly wander off to?

TaichiWind January 19th, 2013 2:53 PM

No, because I never use those damn things.

Speaking of use, anyone stupid enough to use a Fennekin to bite me in the foot? I need to know who to punch in the d**k.

ClumzyTrainR13 January 19th, 2013 3:55 PM

No, because in the proccess of the Fennekin biting your foot, he bit off your hands too, so you are incapable of puching. Can someone please get a Blissey in here so she can fix his hands up?

TaichiWind January 19th, 2013 3:59 PM

No, mah Celebi already did it.

Speaking of Celebi... Anyone seen my shiny max SpA Expert Belted Genesect with Bug Buzz?

Pink Mommy January 19th, 2013 7:06 PM

Nope. I think I might have seen one with that exact same description, but he was already being sold at the black market.

Can anyone get an army of about 15 Shedinja off my back? They're starting to creep me out.

darkpokeball January 19th, 2013 9:39 PM

Well, I would...but those fifteen Shedinja also creep me out, so I'm not even going near them...(or you).

Can somebody help me get this Fennekin off of this random dude's foot?

classiccartoonsftw January 20th, 2013 12:45 AM

I can't, because I don't know where that random guy is.

My Gligar is lost! Can someone help me find it?

Pink Mommy January 20th, 2013 10:14 AM

Sorry, I can't because I'm helping darkpokeball to get the Fennekin off the random dude's foot.

Can someone help me evolve my Kadabra?

ClumzyTrainR13 January 20th, 2013 10:39 AM

No, because Kadabra is too old school to be worth evolving.

Can someone please introduce the NEW Pokemon games to Pink Mommy so she isn't stuck on evolving a first gen pokemon for the rest of her life?

Arcturus. January 20th, 2013 10:46 AM

Nope, because I'm busy trying to evolve this Machoke.

Will anyone trade with me so Machoke will evolve?