The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Welcome Lounge (
-   -   Greetings! (

venetianghost January 18th, 2013 9:15 PM

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have visited PC various times over the past couple of years for Hacking Tools and tutorials, and have finally decided to become a member of the community.

I have been looking to get back into Pokemon after nearly a decade of not playing regularly (Gold was the last game I played all the way through). I have started back up again with HeartGold and Pokemon Black 2, and I am glad I did. The franchise is still as awesome as I remember, and hacking (especially with the 3rd gen games that I have never played) has gotten me hooked once again!

Starry Windy January 18th, 2013 9:41 PM

Hi venetianghost! Welcome to PC! So you have enjoyed Emulation section, right? And HeartGold and Black 2 are great games for me too. You could check Fourth Generation Games thread to discuss HeartGold, and Black 2 and White 2 thread to discuss your Black 2 gaming! Happy Pokecommunitying and have fun!

venetianghost January 18th, 2013 10:07 PM

Thanks, but, as you know, I have been around PC before, so I know alot of the sections that I might be interested in already. Thanks for the help though, I appreciate it. :)

ClumzyTrainR13 January 18th, 2013 10:50 PM

welcome to PC once again, if you would like to do any trading, my Black 2 FC is in my trainer card :)