The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Treehouse (
-   -   Make a wish... (

Starry Windy January 19th, 2013 7:34 AM

Make a wish...
If by some miracle you could grant one specific good wish to come true, what would you wish for? I personally wished for becoming a friendly person that being nice to everybody.

Esper January 19th, 2013 9:25 AM

I think I'd wish for something altruistic, not because I'm totally altruistic, but because I don't think I could come up with one single wish that would make me happy and not regret picking something else.

So... I'd wish for a cure to all diseases. My job here is done.

Sweets Witch January 19th, 2013 12:15 PM

Ah, I'd prevent someone special from passing away. She deserved a nice life and there's no doubt in my mind that she would have had one.

Kura January 19th, 2013 12:37 PM

For everyone that i love to live a happy life. I think that'd be my wish. :3

Ephemeral Euphoria January 19th, 2013 12:41 PM

I'd wish for world peace because we can only fight amongst ourselves for so long.

Talli January 19th, 2013 1:05 PM

I wish that that people would never pick on anyone different from them

Noah Ridgewood January 19th, 2013 7:57 PM

I would wish for a happy and financially successful future.

Hannah January 19th, 2013 7:59 PM

I'd wish that there'd be no sadness and misery in life. I'd wish that everyone was good, and the world would be perfect. No one would smoke, no one would do drugs, and no one would kill.

Sammi January 19th, 2013 8:01 PM

Enough money for me, my immediate family, and my roommate to survive comfortably the rest of our lives. If not be outright rich.

God knows how I'd screw things up if I wished for anything else. I feel like a terrible person, but these days, it seems like the path to a good future is financial security. Also, money!

SummerSkies January 20th, 2013 6:24 AM

I would wish for all negative issues in the world to disappear. This way, there would be world peace, no global warming, no wars, and so on.

Shining Raichu January 20th, 2013 7:08 AM

I think I'd go with what Scarf said. I'd end disease. It's both altruistic and also personal for me, given then disease is one of the things I'm scared most of in this world and the idea that I could abolish it from the Earth is just a very pleasant calming thought.

Overlord Drakow January 20th, 2013 10:21 AM

May all beings be well and happy.

outfox January 20th, 2013 10:20 PM

I wish for my very own spaceship.

Brendino January 21st, 2013 12:55 AM

If I could wish for one thing, I would have to say equality. This could be on multiple levels. I think that if all people could live middle-class lives, with no one race, sexuality, gender, religion, or other beliefs thought to be more important than one another, many things like war and crime could be averted.

However, this sort of world would almost seem communist in nature, and in the past it usually ended up creating more problems than it fixed. So I might have to agree with Scarf in that I'd wish for a cure for all disease, as that would at least fix some of the world's problems.

♣Gawain♣ January 21st, 2013 2:02 AM

I wish ponies and transformers will become real. I wish for global peace. That's all.

pikakitten January 23rd, 2013 4:19 PM

Reminds me of my Jirachi theme xD
I like Gawain's idea, it's not selfish, not pointless, and no visible consequences xD

Brynjolf January 24th, 2013 6:20 PM

I would wish to have infinite knowledge on any topic whenever I wanted.
School would be much easier that way, and I'd be much wiser. And make better decisions.