The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Gaming Central (
-   -   Pokemon ioS problem :( (

Corvus of the Black Night January 22nd, 2013 5:05 PM

Pokemon ioS problem :(
I'm really concerned. I purchased the PokeDex ioS app because I don't have a 3DS and won't have one for a long time, and figured I'd treat myself. Anyways even though it was expensive, I did purchase the extra IAPs, however, the Kanto region just REFUSES to download! I'm really concerned. I just wanna have my Kanto pokemon!

When I go into the app, it asks me for my Apple ID every time, presumably to try downloading. But it doesn't download and just hangs at "preparing download". Sometimes it says "Can't connect to iTunes Store" repeatedly, like 3-5 popups. Every other region downloaded fine. Is there a way to circumvent this?