The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Let's Play! (
-   -   AllyJacqui Plays, Amnesia The Dark Decent! (

AllyJacqui January 23rd, 2013 1:15 AM

AllyJacqui Plays, Amnesia The Dark Decent!
Why hello there, My name is AllyJacqui and I sometimes do let's plays on youtube. :3

Today, I shall present to you my newest let's play, Amneisa The Dark Decent, (I also have a completed custom story on my channel, if you wish to check that out too)

Here is the first video,

Feedback would be nice, and subscribing to my channel would be much appreciated, and you'd get updates straight away. :) Stay lovely.

AllyJacqui January 23rd, 2013 11:02 PM

Woops! Few technical difficulties cause me to re upload the video (and yes, im aware the sizing changed, woopsie daisy)

Here we go, the third vid!

AllyJacqui January 24th, 2013 6:39 PM

AllyJacqui January 27th, 2013 11:19 PM

Two more vids for you Glen coco, You go glen coco!

AllyJacqui January 28th, 2013 10:41 PM

Nexxxttt video is up!

AllyJacqui January 30th, 2013 1:29 AM

Next! Part! Is! UPPPP!!!!

AllyJacqui February 2nd, 2013 2:30 AM

NEXXTTT!!! About time, Amirite.

AllyJacqui February 6th, 2013 8:16 PM

Two more vids. Woo.

AllyJacqui February 16th, 2013 2:37 AM

Two more vids.

AllyJacqui February 22nd, 2013 11:54 PM

Three more.

AllyJacqui March 9th, 2013 4:47 AM

Nearing the end of the game!

AllyJacqui March 21st, 2013 10:55 PM

Its Done!

Retom January 19th, 2014 1:15 PM

ha, it's cool :P I havent done amnesia the dark descent sadly, i have a few recordings but i didnt talk much, and its stupid because i know the game and can't play it again :\