The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Video Games (
-   -   Elder scrolls online (

Greenbeans January 27th, 2013 12:33 AM

Elder scrolls online
I just cannot wait for the elder scrolls online. I am completely obsesed with elder scrolls games so this is going to be a huge hit imo. Is anyone else as excited as me?

machomuu January 27th, 2013 12:42 AM

I dunno yet. It's Elder Scrolls, but in term of gameplay it will be more akin the traditional MMO than the regular series...not that I have anything against traditional MMOs, but I'd like to see more Action MMORPGS on the market.

EDIT: Still, I'd like to give this game a try. It is still unique in its own rite, and has some features that other MMOs don't, so it is, at the very least, worth watching.

Fenrir Reki January 27th, 2013 10:18 AM

I'll definitely give The Elder Scrolls Online a try, mainly because every entry so far hasn't disappointed me. Even though I don't have high expectations for this game, I do know that Zenimax will do a decent job with it.

Captain Fabio January 29th, 2013 6:37 AM

Thought this might be a good watch for people.

When I watched the cinematic trailer, I did a little squee! :D

Greenbeans January 29th, 2013 10:42 AM

Ikr, i just cant wait for it to come out, i may actually make a guild soon. I made a club for the eso and elderscrolls games but nobody has posted yet >.>

seeker January 29th, 2013 10:45 AM

Really looking forward to it. I signed up for the beta today. Fingers crossed I get it. I love TES, and I've always wanted an MMO I like. So this will be perfect.

Cassino January 29th, 2013 11:20 AM

This feels a bit redundant since I got Guild Wars 2, but depending on the gameplay and business model I may take interest in TESO later in the year.

machomuu January 29th, 2013 12:59 PM

Looking at that video, I'm actually rather interested. Elder Scrolls has always had a very simple battle system, and they seem to incorporated it into the MMO rather well. It also retains quite a bit of the open-world aspects present in the pentalogy, so I'll be keeping my eye on it.

Spartacus January 29th, 2013 1:53 PM

I am so pumped for Elder Scrolls Online! I've been playing TES games from a very young age and love it still; even more than as a child. But now, after being disappointed by the fact that there was no multiplayer action, my wishes will be fulfilled. It's like a fusion of Guild Wars 2 and TES - 2 games I adore.

What amazes me about it even further is the amount of detail the have introduced into the game. They have explained many aspects and how it will work/why they have been implemented. Bethesda have focused on our needs, mentioning combat which was something that needed to be worked on. I am further pleased that they have concentrated on social interaction between players, because a lot of games which require teamwork lack that touch.

Greenbeans January 30th, 2013 7:05 PM

Great to see everyone so pumped to see it! I actually registered for the beta in the first hour of it coming out! But for anyone that wants to be in a guild i recently made a site for one!