The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Sideshow Showcase (
-   -   Crystal Pokemon Crystal-Hell (

javarkiller January 31st, 2013 2:41 AM

Pokemon Crystal-Hell
Pokemon Crystal-'Hell'

This is a Pokemon mod of Crystal for thoes who want an extreme challange to the game, Thoes who take the challenge should post their results, i have found it very hard to beat this game too.

Pokemon Crystal - english normal

• Modified Gyms and League Extreme
  • Rival and Red modified to be much stronger
  • Every single Trainer is Modified in someway to improve difficulty
  • Main Wild pokemon maps have been changed, Lv. have been changed
  • Special Rare pokemon can be found in wild, ex. Gengar, golem, Steelix - No more evolution problems.
  • Note* play the game in Real time, some pokemon can only be found at night
  • 3 Kanto Starters can be caught

Gym, League, rival, Red - 100%
Trainers - 100%
Pokemon - 95% - Only Main maps have been edited. Whirlwind island, tin tower, dark caves, havn't been modified, I don't see the point in Modifying them as no one trains there anyway.

- Jay(tool)
- Munchulax(tool)
- Harrison (tool)
- 0xRH(tool)
All the modifying was done by me, tools were borrowed from above.

Downloads - .ips format

Aryan143 February 2nd, 2013 8:28 AM

This hack looks extremely hard! I will definitely play it and I will tell what difficulties I faced.

javarkiller February 2nd, 2013 7:03 PM

I only realised after playing myself i need to do a few changes to the trainers in kanto, they are strong enough for you to be high enough lv to be anywhere near blue or blaine aha

Dradier234 February 8th, 2013 5:31 PM

This looks good, but a LV 57 tangula? Is that even possible to beat?

javarkiller February 16th, 2013 9:01 PM

of course its possible to beat, but i think i need to increase the lvls of all kanto pokemon, they are too weak

sabrino February 17th, 2013 3:27 AM

I can't wait for the final release!

Dradier234 February 17th, 2013 5:43 AM

Hmmm, Im gonna play the final release. This would be more popular with more content added.