The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon General (
-   -   Pokemon HG Team Ideas (

AoE-Valcar January 31st, 2013 1:18 PM

Pokemon HG Team Ideas
Im starting over on pokemon HeartGold and was thinking about taking some team ideas. I have thought of two pokemon i definately will be using on my team, and the other 4 i will be taking ideas on (you can put move sets if you want and good natures for the pokemon, im just really looking for team ideas).

1. Typhlosion - Sunny Day, Flame Plume, Solar Beam, Flamethrower
2. Crobat- Fly, Roost, Bite (Crunch if Crobat can learn it), and Shadow Ball/Sludge Bomb
3. Dewgong (possibly)- Surf, Waterfall, Auroa Beam, Rest

Oryx January 31st, 2013 6:58 PM

This belongs somewhere in the the Battle Center but it doesn't meet the rules for any of the sections yet. First decide if you're making a competitive team or an in-game team, then read the rules for those two sections and make a new thread there. Thanks!