The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Events & Groups (
-   -   [Battle Simulator] Love is in the air ~ Valentines Day Tourney (sign up now!) (

Forever February 1st, 2013 8:28 PM

Love is in the air ~ Valentines Day Tourney (sign up now!)
Love is in the air
So it's Valentines day on the 14th, as you'd know. Inspired by Weighty's words involving Syd's challenge, this came to mind! Anyway so due to this romantic day, I thought of a romantic event for the day (American EST 12am February 14th - 12am February 15th)! :3

Sign-ups are from now until the 14th. If there's an uneven number, I'll participate.

How is it played?
Basically, you sign up here, and you'll be randomly paired up with another user who signs up. If you want to be paired up with a certain user in specific, send a PM to me. If they send a PM to me too, you'll be paired up. Buuut this has to remain secret, kind of like a secret Valentine. Say I wanted to be partnered with Wolf, I'd send a PM to myself and hope Wolf does too, then we'd be partnered up for the tourney.

The catch is that on the day both of you must battle others (except your partner). Post each of your wins/losses in the thread, and the wins/losses will be averaged out (meaning if you lose you'll lose a point for your couple and if you win, you'll win a point for your couple). The tier? Anything you'd like, although if you play an actual tier, you have to use at least one pink Pokemon, according to the PokeDex (this will not apply to randbats/challenge cup). Battles for other tournies also won't count. Keep in mind that due to losses taking a point off your score that challenge cup and randbats might not be the safest option.

- All standard BC battle rules apply.
- Make sure you use at least one pink Pokemon in your team if you're playing anything other than randbats/challenge cup.

~ None yet.

Castform February 1st, 2013 8:31 PM

fennekin on server, also may be Michonne

Alpha King February 1st, 2013 8:31 PM

Okay I'm signing up.

clay10mc February 1st, 2013 8:32 PM

Yay sounds fun I'm in

Kiriyuuki Kasuna February 1st, 2013 8:33 PM

Uh um so Nica like got me to join in somehow, so I am IN

Altairis February 1st, 2013 8:34 PM

I'll do it!

wolf February 1st, 2013 8:35 PM

Golurks Were Meant to Fly February 1st, 2013 9:18 PM

in :D

Miss Doronjo February 1st, 2013 9:19 PM

Usernames @ server: LGDArm, Nidoqueen

gunnerpow7 February 1st, 2013 10:09 PM

in *cue forever alone meme* ;;

Rainbow Arcanine February 1st, 2013 10:42 PM

This looks fun! <3.

Fire Flyy February 1st, 2013 10:53 PM

in :)

ChocolateCrunch February 2nd, 2013 1:08 AM

IGN at PS: +Chocolate

citro February 2nd, 2013 8:54 AM

Squirrel February 2nd, 2013 10:02 AM

Hyperbeem February 2nd, 2013 10:08 AM

Gym Leader Jake February 2nd, 2013 2:46 PM

Hey im in Nica

king_nick72 February 2nd, 2013 2:48 PM

Kingdom of Tea February 2nd, 2013 2:50 PM

Jake♫ February 2nd, 2013 2:54 PM

In, either Jakee or Tαylor Swift on the server

François February 2nd, 2013 3:27 PM

I don't see anything more fitting to do on Valentine's Day than to send a bunch of monsters into vicious battles to the death, so I'm in.

.Aero February 2nd, 2013 4:00 PM

Jake♫ x .Aero
Overall W/L Record: 6-2
Individual W/L Record: 4-2
W ♥ Lapras*
W ♥ Twihiki_Amias
W ♥ Wolflare
W ♥ Wolflare
L ♥ Miss Doronjo
L ♥ Lapras*

eric2453 February 8th, 2013 10:25 AM

HaiImNate February 13th, 2013 6:43 PM

In. Hopefully I can get in some good matches before I have to go to work.

Forever February 13th, 2013 7:33 PM

HaiImNate x Fire Flyy
gunnerpow7 x Rainbow Arcanine
.Aero x Jake♫
LMFAO. Word Up. x clay10mc
Hyperbeem x jellicentfan1
citro x Gym Leader Jake
ChocolateCrunch x GolurkIsDaBomb
Miss Doronjo x Twihiki_Amias
king_nick72 x Wolflare
Lapras* x eric3453
WeightyWillBill x AlexOzzyCake

Starts in two hours~

You can still join until it starts, however keep in mind THAT these pairings are set in stone (other than mine) so you can't take any of these, and I'll just update the post. :)