The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Celebrations! (
-   -   4 Years of PC~! (

Euphonium February 2nd, 2013 7:13 AM

4 Years of PC~!
Today marks my four-year anni~. With that being said I'm going to try harder to be more active here--yay for four years. <3

Treecko February 2nd, 2013 7:20 AM

Happy 4 year anniversary Yuki! I know you from all over (mostly EGC) but I first saw you on here. Hope to see you around more and here's to 4 more year hopefully full or Pokemon and hopefully also MLP.

Hikamaru February 3rd, 2013 12:19 AM

Congrats on making it to 4 years Pala, don't let EGC steal all your activity lol.

You make me feel old girl lol.

Kura February 4th, 2013 11:31 AM

This is awesome! Happy 4 years :3 Hope you stick around for even more!!

.EJ February 4th, 2013 11:59 AM

Congrats! My 4 year anniversary is on the 24th haha

Cid February 4th, 2013 2:51 PM

Yay for four years! I'm happy that friendly people like you still stick around after all this time. Makes it a lot less lonely down the road. :D