The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Community Feedback & Support (
-   -   Question I May or May Not Have Accidentally Posted 2 Threads of the Same Topic (

Roboblob February 2nd, 2013 11:49 AM

I May or May Not Have Accidentally Posted 2 Threads of the Same Topic
Exactly what it says on the tin. Anyway, I may have posted two threads in Beginner's Showcase of a game idea, Pokemon Multiverse. One is more detailed than the other. both of them haven't showed up yet, and I'm pretty sure the mods are looking over it. If you do post it, can you merge both threads to make 1 thread? Just asking. Thank you for your time.

Regeneration February 2nd, 2013 11:53 AM

VM/PM the mod of that forum to delete the other one.
And yeah, threads there need a mod's approval before they show up so don't worry at all.

Ludger February 2nd, 2013 12:02 PM

It's okay, it happens. Just let the mod know, but normally, they figure it was an accident and will ignore the second one anyway. Nothing to worry about. :)

Noah Ridgewood February 2nd, 2013 3:15 PM

Your more detailed one was already approved.
I deleted your other one, since it didn't offer anything that the detailed thread provided.