-   -   Anybody need some youtube art stuffs? (

emmettj4 February 4th, 2013 1:46 PM

Anybody need some youtube art stuffs?
I'm just making this to see if anybody would need any you tube art stuffs like:
  • borders
  • backgrounds
  • thumbnails
  • anything else!

I don't want anybody to pay me just to give me some recognition in their you tube videos by saying that i was the one who made it! So if you need anything just ask!

Also please do not use the ones i show you below without my permission, thanks you :)

derozio February 4th, 2013 8:15 PM

Honestly, you made the same mistake last time. You need four examples of your works, man. :< Continue to break the rules and you'll probably end up being infracted. So yes, please follow the rules and abide by them the next time you open a new thread!
At least you posted two last time. ;_;