have you ever wanted to sue your pokecomunity friends? then this is the game for you!
here you will sue your friends for any random reason for any random amount of pokedollars or any other thing (you won't really get anything)
you will post why you are suing them here, and they will post their defense, this may go back and forth 3 times, once both people have posted 3 times (accusing post is included), agreed for it to be time for a judge or 2 days have passed it is time for a judge to come post. you may also counter sue someone so long as it is somewhat related to the current case, they will both be treated as the same case.
1. when you sue someone, you must send them a VM somewhat like this:
2. no judging your own case.
3. if 2 days have passed with no response from the defendant, they automatically lose.
4. please be a good judge and be logical.
5. do not ask your friends or anyone else to judge for you and make you win. anyone caught doing so will lose the case.
6. if you can't/don't want to post your defense, it would be appreciated if you would tell us so we can move on to the next case
7. since each case can take up to 2 days, if you have recently gone, wait at least a few hours and give someone else a turn.
i'll start this off by suing thefattestsnorlax for... uh... eating my sandwich!
There is no conclusive evidence to this case. Moving on to the next case.
I was sleeping almost the entire day today. Other than that, I was on PC. Never stole from anyone becuase I am a friendly Snorlax.
i see, a friendly snorlax, lets look at your pokedex entry, shall we?
"It is not satisfied unless it eats over 880 pounds of food every day. When it is done eating, it goes promptly to sleep."
now as the fattest snorlax, you probably eat even more then that, so please tell us, where ever did you get your 880 pounds of food today?
EDIT: ok, so 2 days have passed and it is now time for judging and a new case. someone please judge this one before making your own.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:44 PM.|
© 2002 - 2015 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.
Use of PokéCommunity Assets
vB Optimise by DragonByte Technologies Ltd © 2015.