The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon X & Pokémon Y (Z?) (
-   -   Pokemon X & Y Opinions, speculations and general chat (

Pokefanmaster101 February 11th, 2013 3:25 AM

Pokemon X & Y Opinions, speculations and general chat
Here we are as promised, my thread on Pokemon X & Y!
I have some things I want to share with you guys. 1, This is not solid yet but like with what happened with Diamond, Pearl and Platinum it'll be Pokemon X, Y & Z. But that's very shaky because there is no Z legendary. 2, This is also very shaky but they may be remaking Pokemon Red & Blue for the 3Ds. If they do the story will be fairly different but will still result in the same ending. And finally 3, say all about Pokemon X & Y here. Have fun!

Hiroshi Sotomura February 11th, 2013 3:30 AM

Look up. We've already got a thread to speculate on the games.