The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Fifth Generation (
-   -   BlackWhite Your Pokedex Progress (

Castform February 12th, 2013 10:25 AM

Your Pokedex Progress
With 649 Pokemon it may seem like a never ending battle to catch em' all, but that is the fun. How close are you to completing your Pokedex in Black and White? Discuss.....

Quilva February 13th, 2013 11:29 AM

i almost complted the Unova dex,all i need is the female counterpart of Braviary and it's pre-evolution and Genesect,Keldeo and Meloetta

Golurks Were Meant to Fly February 13th, 2013 1:29 PM

I have basically none of the pokedex in white completed, as when I started playing it completion of the pokedex didn't interest me. However, I do have a huge chunk of the pokedex completed in WHite 2, as when I started it, it was on my to-do-list. I think I have maybe 2/3 to 3/4 completed, but I have a lot of mons to evolve/breed for, and the legendaries.

Hikamaru February 26th, 2013 2:28 AM

As of my latest play of Black, I have seen 583 Pokemon and caught 578 Pokemon.

Got almost every non-Legendary bar Unown, Slaking, Nidoqueen/king, Bagon line, Rufflet line and Zorua line. Also, haven't got any Legendaries bar Reshiram.