The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon General (
-   -   New Eevee Evolution Revealed (

GhastlyGastly February 12th, 2013 4:05 PM

New Eevee Evolution Revealedémon)

In the wake of MUCH speculation by fans with the impending release of an Eeveelution-themed Pikachu movie on the horizon, the suspected new evolution of Eevee is finally unveiled. It's called Ninfia; it's type is not yet known.

djfunky February 12th, 2013 4:09 PM

Was this really needed?
Adding a new Eevee evolution I mean...

lifeburst February 12th, 2013 4:19 PM

Originally Posted by djfunky (Post 7535562)
Was this really needed?
Adding a new Eevee evolution I mean...

It certainly wasn't needed, but I rather like it. Though I know some people disagree with me, as I've heard people say that it looks like a eeveeloution with a victini's face slapped on it.

Oryx February 12th, 2013 4:31 PM

There are various threads in the XY section that deal with all new Pokemon, thanks!