The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Resources (
-   -   Offering my spriting skills (

Azikai February 13th, 2013 7:56 AM

Offering my spriting skills
I am offering my spriting skills for a pokemon game anyone is making?

I am good at doing revamps, and fakemon.

The link to my Photobucket library is in my signature.

I have a spriting shop on another site so most thing on there are from them; farther down the album page is some fakemon.

Rayquaza. February 13th, 2013 9:50 AM

Well Zodiac and I need a fakemon spriter big time for Pokémon Carbon to progress. Could you help us?

nuzamaki90 February 14th, 2013 2:02 AM

Really need some spriting support for fakemon and re-colors in my fangame, if you're interested.

Azikai February 14th, 2013 2:08 AM

Hmm... OK, I could go back between two games....

What would your game be?

fantasykisala February 14th, 2013 2:57 PM

I working on a Pokemon game that needs 150 fakemon. Its called Pokemon: A Soulless world.

Faore February 14th, 2013 8:37 PM

Can you do trainer events? Like a trainer coming to, talking to you, battle you, talking to you again xD, and then walk away? I really need a scripter.

carmaniac February 15th, 2013 9:43 AM

Originally Posted by Faore (Post 7539334)
Can you do trainer events? Like a trainer coming to, talking to you, battle you, talking to you again xD, and then walk away? I really need a scripter.

It doesn't take a scripter to do events, it's one of the most basic things to do in RPG Maker.

Azikai February 16th, 2013 10:18 AM

I said S P R I T E R

Florio February 16th, 2013 7:08 PM

Can you make me a customer hero? Possibly a male and female, you can make them look any way you want as long as they look cool. Try to make the picture for the trainer card, the character set, surfing set, biking set, and running set.

Azikai February 17th, 2013 9:07 AM

Florio, it will take some time, seeing as I have to do each and every move of the sprite.

Yukari February 19th, 2013 7:35 AM

I need a spriter, really really bad. If you can do overworld sprites and attacks. I'm making an mmorpg. if you can help send me a private message.

Kurapika February 23rd, 2013 12:56 PM

Well, for now, I just need a simple OW 16bitx16bit of rainy form Castform. I don't really need movements for this one, just one for facing down would be anough. :]

I also need sprites and OWs for these (low priority for now):

- a young man that gives an impression that he is a gravekeeper (black clothes maybe? P.S.: He's meant to be one of the Elite Four.) (If you can do me this sprite and the rainy form castform sprite I'd be highly thankful)
- a kid that looks like Brock. (P.S.: He is Brock's brother)
- a sprite of Forrest. (The oldest of Brock's brother)
- a young woman in white/light gray and simple clothes. (P.S.: She is meant to be a Normal-type Gym Leader)

Thanks in advance. :]

northrone March 12th, 2013 2:38 PM

Hey mate, can I ask you to do one fakemon for me? (if you're not swamped by other requests, of course).

The front and back sprites for this guy, please:

i.imgur. com/ yYaFc.jpg
i.imgur. com/ orbgn.png

(sorry, I don't have enough posts to post links yet)

Sort of a multitype Eevee, if you will. (same guy, different poses).

If you can do this, huge thanks, and of course credit in the game I'm making.

BenGames,Films, and More! March 28th, 2013 12:54 PM

Would you be interested in doing OWs?

bradosia June 19th, 2013 9:20 PM

Just wanted to say: your photobucket has some really cute pokemon sprites :3

mrdoomydoom July 11th, 2013 3:21 PM

If you're not totally swamped at the moment, I need some overworld sprites for my game, Pokemon Moonbeam.

mewlover22 July 12th, 2013 11:22 AM

would u be interested in helping me out i need 3 fakemon and some overworld and in battle sprites for sun and moon pm for details.

Sundragon August 2nd, 2013 2:25 AM

Im making a pokemon side view game and I do need a few fakemon's for the game if you are intrested P.M me ( the sprites should be side battle sprites) in the game the characters move while battling so the game has a side view battle system

KoolKat vs. Lucas August 17th, 2013 3:03 PM

Well, could you revamp Red from R/B/Y into FR/LG Style (with RBY poses, designs, etc)?

Lu Bu August 18th, 2013 2:45 AM

You said that you'd like to help with hack games but can you make back sprites of your work? Without back sprites your sprites will be useless for hack games.

~Lu Bu~

Maruno August 18th, 2013 8:17 AM

Azikai hasn't been on here since February. Take a hint and stop asking for things from him. Try looking at the Pixel Projects section for people who are willing to create artwork for you. Thread closed.

Lu Bu ~ Don't talk about hacks in this section. We develop games here, not hacks.