The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Trading Card Game (
-   -   Unknown Cards--HELP please! (

chris_finn February 17th, 2013 6:57 PM

Unknown Cards--HELP please!
2 Attachment(s)
i have two cards here that i would like to find the value to, I'm trying to sell in hope of getting some new games, thanks!

droomph February 17th, 2013 7:33 PM

Try checking in with the people over at TCG.

Hikamaru February 17th, 2013 7:55 PM

Also, adding to what Droomph said you can contact the TCG mod donavannj if you have any other questions regarding that section.

He'll always be happy to answer any questions you have!

donavannj February 17th, 2013 11:44 PM

It would help if you guys would actually link to the section. The Trading Card Game section is here: EDIT: Oh, looks like Droomph beat me to it and I didn't notice.

Post the cards in the "How much is my card worth?" thread in the stickied threads at the top of the section, and I'll price your cards within the next 24 hours.

chris_finn February 18th, 2013 6:52 AM

thank you, ill post in the thread