The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Welcome Lounge (
-   -   Sup everyone! (

ruefujiyama February 21st, 2013 12:43 AM

Sup everyone!
How's it going guys!?

I'm Rue, Nice to meet you all!

Hope to become a part of this community, as I really enjoy pokemon xD.

Starry Windy February 21st, 2013 12:49 AM

Hi Rue! Nice to meet you too!
You've come into the right place! That's great to find another Pokemon fan!
Welcome to Pokecommunity and have a great time!

ruefujiyama February 21st, 2013 12:58 AM

Thanks for the welcome ;D,
I intend to enjoy my time here!

Gyardosamped February 21st, 2013 4:00 AM

Hey, Rue!

Welcome to PC! It's great to meet you, too! You should definitely tell us some of your interests/hobbies so we can better help you get around the forums and see if you may like anything. :]

I definitely do hope you stay active and become a part of this wonderful community. Pokémon is super awesome, and we're all fans here, so you shouldn't have any troubles fitting in. Btw, cool avatar! Skarmory is amazing!

Anyways, hope you have a great time here! If you would ever like to talk or have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

Indeimaus February 21st, 2013 4:20 AM

Hello and welcome to The Pokecommunity :D

KriegStein February 21st, 2013 4:26 AM

Hey Rue! :D Welcome to pc! You certainly found the right place. Everyone here loves pokemon. :D Im sure youl find many new friends here etc. If you want to talk or something send a message. :) See ya around. :D

ruefujiyama February 21st, 2013 7:58 AM

Wow alot of greetings!!!
Thanks alot Indeimaus, Gyardo and Krieg!
Be seeing you around then ;D