The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Celebrations! (
-   -   After 2 years, he's still the fattest Snorlax. (

Hikamaru February 23rd, 2013 6:38 PM

After 2 years, he's still the fattest Snorlax.
So yeah, today marks 2 years since one very fat Snorlax (well, a guy who likes Snorlax) joined PC.

I'm sure you all know by now that it's...

TheFattestSnorlax's 2nd PC Anniversary!

This Snorlax-loving Australian and dedicated pair of mine specifically asked me to make his anniversary official, and only one more year until he gets a coveted PC Veteran Emblem! Can't believe time goes by so quickly eh?

Now, go and include a Snorlax in all your posts! Happy 2 years dude.

Nick February 23rd, 2013 7:00 PM

Gratz, Snorlax! Having a second PC anniversary, what are you going to do now?

Treecko February 23rd, 2013 7:06 PM

Hey we joined on the same day! It's my first PC anniversary today! Happy PC Aniversary FattestSnorlax! Good to know you over the year.
Just don't be so happy that you block someone's path:

Another Snorlax for the heck of it:

Sheep February 23rd, 2013 7:15 PM

So you've been blocking our paths on PC for two years now; that's outrageous. ;_; Nonetheless, congrats on the two years and here's to many more!

JayD February 23rd, 2013 7:21 PM

Woot congratz Snor! You're still not THAT fat to block my August winning streak in the Birthday Race tho xD

Anyways congratz again.

Arsonist February 23rd, 2013 7:21 PM

gratz snorlax! i'm also on pc two years man. too bad that's my third account. contratulations, tfs! and stop blocking our ways, this way you'll be very veeeeery much loved.

@liljz: da hell man. let's see if they are really gf and bf!

Kiriyuuki Kasuna February 23rd, 2013 8:35 PM

MY FATTIE'S 2 YEAR PC-VERSARY!!! WOOT!! I wish you a very Sleep Talking anniversary filled with blocking pathways and non-stop eating berries.

Here is a gift for ya:

halcyonic February 23rd, 2013 9:30 PM

wow snorlax, two years already? doesnt seem like it tho, lol XD grats on reaching two years, one more year and you'll be able to claim that sweet pc veteran emblem <33

Kura February 24th, 2013 4:25 AM

Oh yaaaayyy :3 congrats on being such an oldie! Glad you've stuck around for this long as it's been a pleasure getting to know you!Hope you stay around for much longer!