The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Treehouse (
-   -   The reason I joined PC is.... (

Castform March 2nd, 2013 10:19 AM

The reason I joined PC is....
Just finish the sentence

The reason I joined PC is...

Arx March 2nd, 2013 10:24 AM

The reason I joined PC is to find help for my RMXP game.

Sableye~ March 2nd, 2013 10:26 AM

I joined because I wanted to trade with and battle people. In reality, I've never battled anyone here.

Kura March 2nd, 2013 11:00 AM

Lightning (Erica) told me to join, so I did and I've been hooked since.

Honest March 2nd, 2013 11:01 AM

The reason I joined PC is cause my friend told me to in order to help him create a hack that we never even started.

Broken_Arrow March 2nd, 2013 11:02 AM

because i wanted to have some fun with my bf in a place he likes!

ChocolateCrunch March 2nd, 2013 11:02 AM

The reason I joined PC is because I was the Pokémon guy with my friends. No one else plays it, they play Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty and yeah, those games are alright, but Pokémon is awesome. I wanted to meet new people who share my interests and I wanted to know that I wasn't the only Pokémon nerd.

Also, 100th Post on this account, yaaah! ^_^

Cassino March 2nd, 2013 11:50 AM

I joined a lot of things without thought, at the time.
Why I've stayed is a more poignant question but I don't really have an answer, which in itself may be why I'm still around.

Sweets Witch March 2nd, 2013 11:51 AM

To relive my adolescence. Originally when I joined years ago it was just because I like Pokemon.

Ludger March 2nd, 2013 11:59 AM

I joined for the better fan fiction section than Serebii had. I felt people were rude on that forum and that I'd have better luck here. Now I don't even touch the FF forum anymore lol.

Talli March 2nd, 2013 12:32 PM

The reason I joined PC was Serebii forums getting boring to me

droomph March 2nd, 2013 12:35 PM

I joined, because you need to have an account in order to download attachments. And oh boy was that a month of stress.

Brynjolf March 2nd, 2013 12:50 PM

I was around 10 years old and new to the internet. I was just looking for pokemon stuff and came across here early 2009. My old profile was "aurawave" and I was on there for a while, then changed my name in the last chance name changes, then I decided I hated the name I changed it to and then made a new profile.

Cosmotone8 March 2nd, 2013 1:18 PM

I joined PC because I had nobody to chat with Pokemon about. :<

Hikamaru March 2nd, 2013 3:12 PM

I joined PC because I was getting sick of Bulbagarden and I needed members I could interact with more. Who ever knew I'd spawn so many jokes and become a Supporter in the end?

Noah Ridgewood March 2nd, 2013 3:27 PM

To download Shiny Gold.

I joined a year before I rejoined under this account to do that. The reason I joined with this account was because I forgot my username and password to my original account and because Andy (Arcanine) told me I should since we spoke before I rejoined. If I wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't be here.

Starry Windy March 2nd, 2013 4:27 PM

I was thinking of downloading attachments of ROM hacks and having interest in Emulation section back then, but despite of this, I wanted to befriend everyone and talk about Pokemon. This is how I joined PC.

Poke Fox March 2nd, 2013 5:10 PM

.... to become a member of a Pokemon community, and to share my own opnions on various topics (anime, games, movies)

Brizz March 2nd, 2013 5:18 PM

I had heard PC mentioned a million and a half times on another forum so decided to finally join.

Ephemeral Euphoria March 2nd, 2013 5:21 PM

Simple, to find something worthwhile in the Challenges section.

That and to find the Pokemon Colosseum manga only to come across something known as The Retelling Of Pokemon Colosseum years ago.

Sammi March 2nd, 2013 5:49 PM

Someone asked me to join the Ash Fanclub here.

Really, that's why. Feels weird after all this time; I haven't seen the anime in like 5 years. :s

Treecko March 2nd, 2013 6:09 PM

I joined PC mainly because I was looking for another Pokemon forum to join. I wanted more Pokemon to talk with and to trade and battle with. So I searched "Pokemon forums" on Google and found Pokecommunity in the top results. I also heard about on Bulbagarden several times and decided to join after that.

Guy March 2nd, 2013 6:28 PM

It was honestly out of the whim when I joined back in '08. My sister had found PC while surfing the web and she decided that we should both join. With so much time on my hands I just said, "Why not?"

Aslan March 2nd, 2013 7:32 PM

The reason I joined was because I was really stuck on something in my game and after browsing through the boards, I found it quite interesting and decided to join in! Never regretted my decision, back in August on Rainbow Arcanine :3.

Golurks Were Meant to Fly March 2nd, 2013 8:31 PM

The only reason I was joined for the shiny hunter's club. XD