The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon X & Pokémon Y (Z?) (
-   -   My New Ideas (

The Ghost of You Know Who March 2nd, 2013 11:50 PM

My New Ideas
Hello, angelomanalo here!
So anyway, here are my ideas for the X and Y Dex!
Tell me what you think!

Guy March 3rd, 2013 5:51 AM

While some of those are pretty cool names for the new Pokémon, it seems as though you're asking which of these fan-made ideas you've thought up you should draw first. Unfortunately, this isn't the place for artwork. That would be the Art & Design forum you're looking for. If you take a look around, you can open up your own gallery to showcase your Fakemon / Pokémon fan art or if you only want to create one image, then you can choose whichever one Pokémon of your choosing here and showcase it in the Art Critique & Showcase Thread. I'd definitely take a look around the forum though so you can familiarize yourself with the Art & Design rules. Other than that, here in the X and Y forum, all discussion of possible new Pokémon would belong in the New Pokemon Speculation or if it's new (pre)evolutions for older 'mons, then that would go in the Evolution/Pre-evolution Speculation. I hope this helps.

...and if I had to choose one of those to draw, I'd probably choose Skorion or Skogre. They sound like cool Pokémon to make images of.

[ Locked ]