The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Polls (
-   -   If youy could convert any non house located in the Pokémon World into your home (

Moltres Rider March 5th, 2013 2:51 AM

If youy could convert any non house located in the Pokémon World into your home
if you could take any old building such as a tower in the Pokémon World and convert it into your home maybe using a contractor and had the money to do so... what building would you convert into a home in the Pokémon World? this cannot be a place of business or already occupied by people...

myself, I would convert Dragonspiral Tower into a home & live in it...

Noah Ridgewood April 5th, 2013 8:49 AM

There's this building on Village Bridge that doesn't have any people inside it. I would convert that into my home! I kind of already did do that in the game. When I get bored while I'm playing, I treat the game as realistic as possible, and go home to save, and the building on Village Bridge is where I go!