The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Fifth Generation (
-   -   What is your favorite Unova city? (

(Duzzy<3) March 5th, 2013 8:40 PM

What is your favorite Unova city?
What's your favorite Town/City in Unova? Why is it your favorite?

Unova has given us many places to make ourselves comfy! Sunny beaches, industrial parks, grand theaters, sports domes, amusement parks; the works! Where do you feel most at home?

Mine always has, and always will be, Undella Town. Though I've always been more fo rthe big city kind of thing, Undella Town is just perfect. Serene, quiet 75% of the year, picturesque (and let's not forget wealthy). Plus such a huge amount of Water-type Pokemon, and then Black 2 and White 2 gave it the Marine Tube, making it ten billion times better!

Starry Windy March 5th, 2013 8:46 PM

My favorite City in Unova would be Aspertia City, because I like the lookout.

Isseubnida March 5th, 2013 9:19 PM

Wow, difficult choice. I am torn between Castelia City and Nimbasa City, both the big metropolises of this region.

Brendino March 6th, 2013 1:25 AM

My favorite easily has to be Castelia City. It was so unlike any other city that we've seen in past games, especially with all the highrises, multiple ports and 3D view used extensively.

Talli March 6th, 2013 8:50 AM

oh that is easy driftwood city because of music and Black/white 2 gave use the PTW.

Correspondence March 6th, 2013 8:55 AM

Virbank City because i just love the gloomy type of music it has.

ShinyBidoof March 6th, 2013 11:14 AM

Definitely Castelia City. Something about it just makes me happy...

JohnnyJ773 March 9th, 2013 7:21 AM

My favorite cities are Castelia City and Driftveil City. Castelia because of the downtown feel to it, reminds me of the Magnificent Mile in Chicago. And Driftveil for its wholesome feel, shops and PWT near by.

Zorogami March 9th, 2013 7:44 AM

I would have to go with Driftveil, there is just something attracting about this fine city :D

Diversity Pumpkin March 9th, 2013 7:56 AM

Virbank City because that's where the Pokéstar Studios are.

Evil Stud Muffin March 9th, 2013 8:05 AM

Humilau. Its nothing but an island and some huts, but its a pretty island and some huts. That damn water should have been everywhere in the region as well, so pretty.

Poke Fox March 9th, 2013 8:24 AM

Castelia City for me, first off Brendino pretty summed up the main reason why....

Originally Posted by Brendino (Post 7567317)
My favorite easily has to be Castelia City. It was so unlike any other city that we've seen in past games, especially with all the highrises, multiple ports and 3D view used extensively.

with all the ports and various ships, reminds me of the Seattle port, standing near the sea wall and watching the ships/ferries go by, every time I walk by thats what I love to see, and now I can see it in Pokemon too.

B-L-A-Z-E March 9th, 2013 8:26 AM

I've always liked Undella Town because Unova lacks water and seeing an area that has it is really nice. The water looks amazing in 5th gen, it's a shame they didn't use more of it.

Ravenyte March 9th, 2013 2:44 PM

I personally liked Virbank. It's such a contrast to the happy Route 20 (which I really like, actually), and there's the port to Pokestar Studios and the Virbank Complex just south of it. Not to mention the best gym leader ever resides there, with the best gym music ever. It just feels like the perfect transition from rural, isolated Unova to mainland urban Unova. :3

Shiny Electivire March 9th, 2013 6:29 PM

I like Mistralton City. I like to travel, I like rain, and the Celestial Tower full of adorable Litwicks is nearby :P

Cassino March 10th, 2013 11:59 AM

Castelia. It's nostalgic already, somehow.

Golurks Were Meant to Fly March 12th, 2013 4:45 PM

Mine will have to be Accumula Town! I could listen to the music for hours, I swear. Plus I think it's pretty interesting for a second town, being all concrete and... hilly XD But it's really just the music!

Hikamaru March 12th, 2013 11:28 PM

Humilau City of course!

I love the beauty of the houses being on the water, the Gym is a Water-type Gym, Marlon is just so cool and I love Water-type Pokemon!

Castelia, Virbank and Nimbasa all tie for my 2nd fave.

Ephemeral Euphoria March 12th, 2013 11:34 PM

My favorites would have to be Icirrus City, Undella Town, and Nimbasa City nowadays, before it used to be just Undella Town due to it being near a beach and all but Nimbasa and Icirrus grew on me after a while since Nimbasa had the sports domes and Icirrus was well designed in general if you ask me.

Zorogami March 13th, 2013 2:26 AM

I like Humilau City a lot, since it's small and surrounded by water.
I love how the houses look, especially the interior!

Edward Elric March 13th, 2013 12:35 PM

Humilau is my favorite. I love the peace and tranquility feeling I get when I am there. Also, its a town on water. That's really cool!

Lunar Crescent March 13th, 2013 12:59 PM

Lacunosa town, its closed down and feels tranquil, everyone is living in harmony and its generally peaceful, i have much fun walking around there!

Arsonist March 13th, 2013 3:43 PM

Castelia city because I love the downtown there. Makes me remember when I went to the best downtown EVER. Oh, and it's cool that it's the only,well, REAL city.

Arlo March 13th, 2013 5:45 PM

For actual cities, I probably like Humilau best, just because it has a very Caribbean feel to it.

My favorite place though, and sort of a city, is Village Bridge.

Forever March 14th, 2013 4:14 AM

Castelia by far <33 It just seemed so perfect and I'd love to be thereee for reals. n_n

I mean Unova version, not the real city ;x