The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Color & Metal Generations (
-   -   RedBlueYellow My (

guitargodd97 March 7th, 2013 6:35 PM

So, recently I started doing a let's play Nuzlocke challenge of Pokemon Yellow and now, I am looking for feedback from fans of the original Gen 1 games on how I could improve my series, things I've missed or should do, and just other general comments (I wouldn't mind a sub or two either;)). I'm releasing a new episode of the series every Thursday and Saturday until I finish the series (at which time I will start a knew let's play.. I'm thinking a special playthrough of Heart Gold).

Anyways, here you have it. Can't wait to here your comments!

Episode 1
Episode 2

Ludger March 7th, 2013 6:55 PM

Sorry honey, can't advertise your YouTube here. ;( Check out the Let's Play subforum in Video Games. Read the rules in there, and then make a thread for your LP!