The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Treehouse (
-   -   DON'T TICKLE ME! (

Cosmotone8 March 13th, 2013 11:23 AM

How ticklish are you? Not much else to say.

Sweets Witch March 13th, 2013 11:57 AM

More ticklish than I want to admit. My palms are my weak point. I can't deal with anything tickling my palms.

Shiny Celebi March 13th, 2013 1:23 PM

Kind of ticklish. Sometimes my hands and feat will tickle. No idea why.

Talli March 13th, 2013 1:24 PM

I am not really that ticklish anyone, well I used to be when I was younger but not anymore.on a scale it be a 2/10 on ticklish.

Crux March 13th, 2013 1:31 PM

I'm normal I guess.
I hate being tickled though... I once almost broke someone's wrist from them trying to tickle me, so i'd advise you don't. :x

Gyardosamped March 13th, 2013 1:33 PM

I am very ticklish, everywhere. xD

I don't know why I'm so sensitive to touch, honestly. And I've been very ticklish since I was super young and still am.

Brynjolf March 13th, 2013 2:39 PM

Not really ticklish at all. My neck is the only weak spot.

Zorogami March 13th, 2013 3:17 PM

I'm not that ticklish, at least not in the usual spots.
My weakness is around the left and right side of the waist though...don't ask me why

Arsonist March 13th, 2013 3:56 PM

OMG TICKLE IS MY WEAKNESS. Omg, I'm not lying.

JayD March 13th, 2013 4:01 PM

I'm ticklish as hell.. practically my whole body is a ticklish spot for me D:

Sandshrew4 March 13th, 2013 4:08 PM

I'm so ticklish, that it looks like I'm having some sort of attack whenever someone tickles me. No one does it though, because I flail around and lash out.

Sableye~ March 13th, 2013 4:23 PM

Even people I know well (for example, my best friend) think that I'm not ticklish. In reality, I just can block it out really well if it's anyone but a close family member. [: If you're one of the few people that I can't block it out from, I will hurt you to make you stop.

Honest March 13th, 2013 5:15 PM

It's pathetic how ticklish I am. Like actually, I'm practically ticklish anywhere. And I'll spazz and laugh and die at the same time. My friends torture me this way, it's not funny at all, really. :c

Aura Vitae March 13th, 2013 5:42 PM

I don't think I'm real ticklish. My only sensitive spots are my feet, stomach, hands and sides but my sides are the only super sensitive part of my body.

Broken_Arrow March 14th, 2013 6:29 PM

T-T i'm very Ticklish....specially from my sides and feet!...i hate that because lots of people use that against me specially big sis and bro!!

Cordelia March 14th, 2013 7:17 PM

I'm very ticklish to the point where sometimes it's uncomfortable to even let people touch me. I have a very sensitive sense of touch to the point that it's ridiculous.

Caelus March 15th, 2013 2:16 AM

Very ticklish, especially around the abdomen area. I hate when people try to tickle me there to get a reaction, I'm too ticklish around there to just keep a straight face.

curiousnathan March 15th, 2013 2:21 AM

I'm relatively ticklish; not that I like people in my personal space anyway haha.

Evil Stud Muffin March 15th, 2013 6:25 AM

Very ticklish, especially in the belly area.

Noah Ridgewood March 15th, 2013 7:28 AM

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd be a 7.

Castform March 15th, 2013 8:31 AM

Very. what makes it worse is that everyone knows that I am so I am usually attacked with tickles.

Kura March 15th, 2013 12:18 PM

Hmm.. a bit. Perhaps just under my arms and some other places I wont mention because they are strange places.. but I'm not ticklish on my sides, stomach or feet :3

Shining Raichu March 16th, 2013 2:55 AM

I'm real ticklish - my feet, stomach, ribs and armpits are my weak points, and they've been tested to the brink. It's a fun experience but at the same time it's really not lol.

Hikamaru March 16th, 2013 2:58 AM

I'm super ticklish, so much that I cannot withstand any tickles.

EGKangaroo March 17th, 2013 2:07 PM

I am very ticklish. Some of my most vulnerable spots are my soles, my neck, and my sides. Good thing that I love being tickled silly, though. :P