Easy Pokemon Importing Guide to PKMN Ruby
Hi I am Sonired, a new member to Pokecommunity and I am also planning on making a Pokemon Hack. Now read below on how to insert pokesprites to Ruby/Sapphire
you will need
Irfanview (google it)
Paint or Paint.NET (this tutorial mainly focuses on .NET as that was built for graphic editing)
PKMN Ruby or Sapphire rom (cool rom is a good site)
1. Open your ROM in Pokepic
2. Type in the Pokemons Pokedex number (if its a Hoenb Dex pokemon, add 13 to its pokedex number, as its got Glitches in between
3. Click Goto
4. Now export it.
5. Open it in Paint.NET
6. Now go to your browser and type in "Floatzel.net/sprites/black-white"
7. You'll get a list of sprites from Gen I to V
8. Save one of the pictures into a custom hacking folder
9. Open it in Paint.NET
10. Go back to your picture of your original PKMN
11. Colourpick the background colour and colour in over the Pokemon.
12. Now go back to your new sprite and copy it
13. Paste In new layer
14. Now save it (either overwriting or as a new file) AS A PNG FILE!!! Remember that!!
15. Open up Irfanview and open up your png file.
16. Decrease colour depth to 16.
17. Now you can import
18. Do the exact same for backsprite but instead if ticking nothing in the export/import, tick backsprite
19. there you go!!!!
20. Open up in VBA
Thnx for reading
you should also edit the pallete in irfanview
This can be easily done by Pokemon SPRITE EDITOR.Very simple,easy and more faster can be done.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:59 PM.|
© 2002 - 2015 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.
Use of PokéCommunity Assets
vB Optimise by DragonByte Technologies Ltd © 2015.