Pokémon World Tournament system in Pokemon Essentials
Can i Make PWT system in Pokemon Essentials... I want remade them becouse In my game <POKEMON DIRTY SUN> Was Unova in BW2. And I do not know how to do PWT system. Like the KANTO, JOHTO, HOENN, SINNOH, UNOVA, THONSU <My Region> WORLD Tournaments and special CHAMPION TOURNAMENT. Who can help me with this?
It shouldn't be that hard, just a lot of eventing. You should try to mess around with your eventing skills. There probably aren't many people here that would have enough time or desire to create one at the moment. I wish you the best of luck, though.
Several things to take into consideration here:
1. You'll need to have a way to adjust your team level to a standard (usually lv.50)
2. You'll need to disable exp/money gain
3. You'll need to allow the player to lose battles
4. You'll need the Trainers to have at least two things to say after battle (message when you win/lose)
5. You'll need to have some sort of system, which creates random matches and rounds depending on what tournament you're in
6. You'll need to have an AI, which would decide which opponents go to the next round (you could do this by the type of Pokemon they use)
Don't know if simple events will do, for things like 1,2,4 you'd need to do additional coding.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:13 PM.|
© 2002 - 2015 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.
Use of PokéCommunity Assets
vB Optimise by DragonByte Technologies Ltd © 2015.