The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Welcome Lounge (
-   -   What do you think of having a dating sim version of Pokemon? (

lycheechan March 16th, 2013 6:45 PM

What do you think of having a dating sim version of Pokemon?
I just joined this community to express my ideas and, obviously, I love dating sims (otome games to be specific) and visual novels. I would love to hear people's feedback on this and, if it goes well, I might considering on posting what the story is about as an idea. Feel free to add ideas too.

lycheechan March 16th, 2013 6:54 PM

Sorry about that. I'll move it right now.

Sheep March 16th, 2013 7:25 PM

Hiya lycheechan! :3 Glad you chose to use PC for expressing your ideas, hope you get lots of feedback on your projects!

But yeah, sadly, this is indeed in the wrong section to post. Pokemon Gaming Central would cover this a bit better than New Users / Welcome, and I'm editing this since I made a small mistake on where the thread should go! Gaming Central was indeed the best place so I'm glad to see you got it posted there. ^^

Anyways, closed!