The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon General (
-   -   Pikachu Gloves! (

skylarmt March 19th, 2013 1:26 PM

Pikachu Gloves!
So, I was playing around with the guts of a disposable camera, and got to thinking about Pikachu. Why? Because a 300 volt spark seems quite Pikachu-ish.

And then I got this awesome idea:

Basically, a glove (or two) that have two sets of wires spread out on the palms. A positive set and a negative set. So you can run up to your worst enemy, say "PIKACHU!!!" and touch them on the arm, basically tasering them. You can use the flash circuit in a disposable camera, which you can get used at any photo center, just don't tell them what for ;) . What do you think?

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu March 19th, 2013 1:31 PM

Nice idea!

That will come in handy for me, but playing with electricity can kill you.

skylarmt March 19th, 2013 3:03 PM

Originally Posted by Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu
Nice idea!
That will come in handy for me, but playing with electricity can kill you.

Well, speaking from personal experience, all a disposable camera can do is make your muscles twitch and get very sore for a day or two. I've heard that minor burns can sometimes happen too, but that's about it.

JayD March 19th, 2013 3:09 PM

Very good and discreet gloves for self defense or for WORLD DOMINATION! >=D

Will the gloves be in a black and yellow pattern to suit the Pikachu theme? :D

Magykx March 19th, 2013 3:33 PM

I can see the lawsuits now.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu March 19th, 2013 5:49 PM

If Pikachu ever zapped me like he did to ash, he would be Pikastew.

Brendino March 19th, 2013 10:28 PM

Might be an interesting idea, but if gave off a shock any sort of electric shock, there's no way that they'd ever hit store shelves (especially from a franchise marketing towards children). If it was something like a joy buzzer, though, it might make for some good practical jokes, since they don't actually give you shocks, they just feel like they do.

ReoNeky March 20th, 2013 2:48 AM

Jajaj! Sounds like a good idea, a little joke and does daño.Siempre volts when not excessive!

See ya!