The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Trivia (
-   -   Pokémon Forum Adventure! (

Pikachu March 24th, 2013 6:16 AM

Pokémon Forum Adventure!
I tried this in Other Trivia but took a bit too advanced approach xD It's meant to be silly and fun and can go in any direction here, ok?

Something similar to this ( but at times I might let you invent your own suggestions instead of picking one of mine.

When there are alternatives to choose between, just say what option you'll vote for, 1, 2 or 3, but make sure that your post has 4 words! Maybe promote your choice a bit?

The suggestion that gets the most votes before I post again wins. A suggestion needs at least 2 votes to be able to win though.

P O K é M O N

Yeah, so now you have a fancy title. You need a character to be. And to be a character, you need an appearance. What do you look like?




Post away!

classiccartoonsftw March 24th, 2013 6:27 AM

I'll go with option 1. I like having a young girl as a protagonist!

Pikachu March 24th, 2013 6:30 AM

Who said she was young? Maybe she has dressed up cutely and dyed her graying hair... 8D nah ok let's have her young.

Choice roundup:

1) 1 vote

StinkomanFan March 24th, 2013 6:35 AM

I vote for number three because I secretly wonder if that clown has a horrific secret like every other one.

Pikachu March 24th, 2013 6:36 AM

He definitely has! Or maybe... SHE definitely has?

Choice roundup:

1) 1 vote
3) 1 vote

Limanya March 24th, 2013 6:56 AM

One! Also i know why nobody votes for 2. He can't stand on one leg.

Pikachu March 24th, 2013 7:05 AM

That is totally the reason.

Choice roundup:

1) 2 votes
3) 1 vote

You are a young girl with brown hair and a cute lass dress who CAN stand properly on one leg. Like any decent protagonist.

What is your name?

You are free to suggest any name now.
If you like a name someone else has suggested, just suggest the same name in your post.
First name to get 2 votes wins.

Limanya March 24th, 2013 7:22 AM

> Enter name

> Zoosmell Pooplord
> Lily Hillston

Ivysaur March 24th, 2013 7:35 AM

What was your name, again?

Lily Hillston

Pikachu March 24th, 2013 7:48 AM

What was your name again?

Lily hTHsjdjalskd

You mean Zoosmellston Lilorddsjd!"#&%/&

No wait. There seems to be some dirt in your cartridge. You take it out and to the classic blow. There we go! You put it back in and reboot your game life. Now, what WAS your name again? Your name is Zily Pillton and you are a young girl who likes to be zilly, uh, silly and show off how well you balance on one leg.

Now, an adventure needs to start somewhere. Preferably in a town, since you are not sure if you are strong enough to face the wilderness yet. What is your hometown?

1) Lilycove City (Hoenn)

2) Olivine City (Johto)

3) Fuchsia City (Kanto)

StinkomanFan March 24th, 2013 7:52 AM

I hear Lilycove is very nice this time of year...

Limanya March 24th, 2013 7:57 AM


Pikachu March 24th, 2013 10:00 AM

Oddish are blooming, Staryu's are gathering and scaring people away from the beach...

Choice roundup:

1) 2 votes



EDIT: changed rules a bit. The choice that gets the most votes win. Two votes is just minimum for a choice to be able to win. So if one alternative gets 2 votes quickly but another alternative gets 4 votes before I post an update, the latter wins.

So even if an alternative gets 2 votes, you can keep voting forevahh

> Lilycove City
You hail from Lilycove and this is where you find yourself at the beginning of our adventure. Here is a fine map of your hometown.

What. That is way too small to see anything on. Can we get something larger?

Now we're talking. This is your hometown. You are currently standing in front of the Pokémon Center, which is the cool red building. With you, you have your trusty pokémon partner which you have had for as long as you can remember. Which is just about last week.

What pokémon is that again?

1) Bouffalant

2) Shuppet

3) Wailmer

4) Ditto

5) Eevee

6) Smeargle

Magykx March 24th, 2013 10:13 AM

I choose #5 because Eevee > Life lbr

Limanya March 24th, 2013 10:58 AM

> They're secretly all Ditto! But you have the weakest, the one who doesn't know that he should transform too! So yeah, Ditto. Named either Sopor, Sopor Slime or Gamzee.

classiccartoonsftw March 24th, 2013 11:28 AM

I'll go with Eevee. I can't see the others as good starters.

Ivysaur March 24th, 2013 11:29 AM

A Shuppet which help you overcome night fears.

Pikachu March 24th, 2013 11:46 AM

Starter? What is this starter you speak of? This is a pokémon. And a partner. Or just a slave, we'll see how things turn out.

1) Bouffalant

2) Shuppet 1 vote

3) Wailmer

4) Ditto 1 vote

5) Eevee 2 votes

6) Smeargle

Let's keep the voting open for just a little while longer. There might be someone here who thinks Bouffalant is a great pokémon cause it'll let you ride instead of walk, or Wailmer cause there's a slight chance you'd be able to traverse waters, or Smeargle because its moveset is customizeable as hell and that'll be interesting.

Then again, Eevee is also customizeable, in an eventual way, a Shuppet will indeed help with night fears and may even be nice to talk to with some psychomysterious powers, and with a Ditto on an adventure, you'd be able to overcome a lot of obstacles by letting it transform into stuff, right?

There's also a chance that none of these pokémon is actually able to do squat.

So much to take into account. Or just go with the derpiest or cutest one. That works too, I guess. Zily Pillton sure doesn't prefer any particular way of reasoning!

Legend March 24th, 2013 12:01 PM

Eevee, because Ditto is just a blob trying too hard to be Mew and failing.

<Challenger> March 24th, 2013 12:05 PM

Ditto because Ditto can become absolutely anything you want...If you know what I mean ;) (A CANNON!)

Pikachu March 24th, 2013 12:13 PM

Alright, that seems to be enough. You ponder things for a while and come to the conclusion that Ditto is not canon, Eevee is closer to canon since game-Gary picked it in Yellow Version. Yes, that seems about right.
1) Bouffalant

2) Shuppet 1 vote

3) Wailmer

4) Ditto 2 vote

5) Eevee 3 votes

6) Smeargle

> Eevee.
Your partner is an Eevee, a male such, and it's currently sitting on the ground next to you, just waiting to go out adventuring at... Now where were you headed really?

You take up the map again.

No, not that one.

There we go. Now, where should you go first on our adventure? Were you headed somewhere in particular on this fine morning?

1) The beach to the east.

2) Route 121 to the west.

3) The huge PokéMart mall to the north.

Magykx March 24th, 2013 12:31 PM

2) Route 121 to the west. Let's see where that takes us :3

Lt. Col. Fantastic March 24th, 2013 12:37 PM

You're a young girl, remember?! Lets do some shopping! (Mall! Mall! Mall! Mall!)

Ivysaur March 24th, 2013 1:22 PM

The beach! Let's tan a bit.

ShadowMirror March 24th, 2013 11:05 PM

I say the beach, hopefully we can learn to swim before our adventure, I mean she probably doesn't know how to right? She thinks that as long as she can remember is only last week so she can't be to smart, lets help her learn,

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:13 PM.

Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2015 The PokéCommunity™,
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / Poké
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.

Use of PokéCommunity Assets
vB Optimise by DragonByte Technologies Ltd © 2015.