The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Fourth Generation (
-   -   pokemon diamond restart or no? (

whatsupbr0 March 28th, 2013 1:45 PM

pokemon diamond restart or no?
Hey I found my old DS and Diamond game and I remembered I used an action replay to get a bunch of stuff. Now I was thinking if I should restart legit or not because I don't think it won't really be fun without legit play :/

curiousnathan March 28th, 2013 4:16 PM

The choice is up to you; I've never played through action replay and I don't really intend to in the future. What I would recommend is try it out! Have a go at playing 'legit' and see where the two stand in your eyes from there.

Moreover, this topic doesn't warrant its own thread, and so, I'm going to close this up.