The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Progressing Hacks (
-   -   FireRed moemun emerlad tow (

DoesntKnowHowToPlay March 31st, 2013 9:00 PM

moemun emerlad tow
its been a full year but i've finally finished the long awaited sequel to moemun emerlad

i kno some people didn't like the first game but this one is much better trust me

it has even more moemun, pokemon from gens 1-8, even more rivals, and lots of expertly ritten dialouge

its also much more chalenging than moemun emerlad won so be careful

also if you never played the first gaem its okay the plot is easy to follow

anyway the rom is here:

you patch it onto fire red

have fun

the current beta goes to the final boss but ill add postgame later

Advanced map
Advanced text
Advanced starter
Advanced mart
Jambo54's physical/special split

giradialkia April 1st, 2013 11:27 AM

I really want to see who posted this.

kj3400 April 1st, 2013 11:29 AM

Just click on their name, it still directs to their profile, oddly enough.

giradialkia April 1st, 2013 11:37 AM

Ohhhhhhhhh. When this wears off I'm going to look SILLY.

Satoshi Ookami April 1st, 2013 11:43 AM

This is such a beautiful hack!
When will you release a final version?! I feel the hack of the year!

Forbidden1 April 1st, 2013 11:47 AM

i have to play this immediately, it looks so amazing!

Tcoppy April 1st, 2013 12:51 PM

Bst gam evar, won ting tho, when i put the gam in my vba-thingy it is unspuported or whateva te word is? HEP!!
(Butchering english is fun, honestly though I am really happy someone did an April Fools hack, I was begining to doubt it)

Derxwna Kapsyla April 1st, 2013 3:50 PM

waiter woild had my fvaorite gym leader very tough, had to grind for several hors to beat.
i found a few bugs though, on the route south of that place with the rocks you can walk over rockman if you know where he is, you should fix it so he challenges you everywhare
the plot was my fvaoaorite, so unique and original, my games plae in comparison.
100000/10, steven five thumbs up.

Projectwolfie April 1st, 2013 4:20 PM

We'll spam vote it every year until it wins!

Hound of Justice April 1st, 2013 7:52 PM

Pls halp me catch da Giratina is throw red poke ballz no catch is usedz 200 poke ballz so far!
Great hackz tho uz da best

tajaros April 1st, 2013 7:58 PM

This is sooo gonna be HOTY! Haw u make MBALL 0 and still there? YOU'RE SO AWESOMEEEEE!

I'll give it :D

Goodluk on this. :)

DoesntKnowHowToPlay April 2nd, 2013 4:37 AM

Well, April Fool's is over now so I guess we can stop pretending that typing like an idiot is funny. For those who felt having zero Master Balls wasn't a good reason to download a joke hack (which looks to include a few of the people who posted), here's some of what you missed out on:

Anyway mods I guess you can lock/hide/delete/sacrifice to the elder gods this thread now, I don't plan on doing anything more with it.

hinkage April 2nd, 2013 5:38 AM

wow this looks rly good is great on level of POKEMON LIGHT PLATINUM and POKEMON FLORA SKY but it lack custom tiles lol thats all it needs then this hack will be perfect :)

just 1 question where do i go after defeating DARK BROCK in TUKITOKATOWIYOLOSWAGMETERIORITE CITY? ty and great hack :)

Bix Nood April 2nd, 2013 7:07 AM

there be a lot of legendz in dis, also you start with a lvl255 rayquaaza, ah gots to play dis

hackstar April 3rd, 2013 10:07 AM

this hack doesnt look much better

timson733333 April 4th, 2013 2:33 PM

best hack 10/10

I feel like this is both an april fool's hack and a parody of bad hacks based on the dialogue/ridiculous area names/long stretches of wild grass at the beginning/ambushes/etc.

DrFuji April 6th, 2013 6:55 PM

10/10 game, would play again. GOTYAY.

Better than the melanchloy ofprofesr oek and his purpel unicron.

brb, purging my sins and ascending to the immortal plane.