The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Fourth Generation (
-   -   What are your favorite ledgendary pokemon in diamond? (

Nick-p April 3rd, 2013 12:11 PM

What are your favorite ledgendary pokemon in diamond?
What are your favorite legendary pokemon in Diamond? Why?

curiousnathan April 3rd, 2013 4:49 PM

I edited the first post to prompt others' to include why they like them. Lists aren't very discussion-productive.

Robotechnic April 3rd, 2013 5:09 PM

Regigigas is my favorite because of this description of him in the Diamond Pokedex:
"There is an enduring legend that states this Pokémon towed continents with ropes."

Warship April 4th, 2013 9:20 AM

heatran simply because its cool :D

Aslan April 4th, 2013 8:47 PM

My favourite? Easily Azelf with a few different reasons. To be completely honest I prefer small and adorable legendaries but still with the power and strength of those who are towering and can probably crush me with one step. I chose Azelf mainly for it's title as the Willpower Pokemon, willpower is an amazing quality with the other Lake Guardian values.

Honestly I liked it for it's simple design, it wasn't too overdone and the colours mixed together well unlike Mespirit's, grey and pink is just an awful combination to be completely honest. Also out of the other small legendaries I disliked Phione for being basically a tiny version of Manaphy and Shaymin wasn't too much to my liking, so Azelf took the cake and claimed a snug spot in my heart. <3

Talli April 6th, 2013 7:31 AM

Darkrai because he is cool and with his "Bad Dreams" can cause nightmares if he puts your pokemon to sleep. Without using Hypnosis move.

Sabrewulf238 April 6th, 2013 7:56 AM

My top three would be:

1. Darkrai
2. Shaymin
3. Dialga

I'm not really hugely into legendary pokemon, I never care to use them....just catch them for the sake of the pokedex.

pokem0nprincess May 5th, 2013 5:54 PM

I like the Lake Trio. I like the stories behind them and they look cool and cute at the same time. Shaymin as well, as it's adorable.

Hikamaru May 5th, 2013 8:24 PM

My faves are the Lake Guardians and Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. They just look so cute and strong respectively. In fact, I love Azelf and Dialga especially because they're blue lol.

Brendino May 6th, 2013 12:04 AM

Even though you can't get its Origin Forme until Platinum, Giratina is still my favorite legendary Pokemon in Diamond, and probably Sinnoh as a whole. Aside from its design, I love its completely unique typing of Ghost/Dragon.