The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Treehouse (
-   -   What are you wearing? (

Cordelia April 4th, 2013 6:29 PM

What are you wearing?
Yes, folks, it's that time of year again for one of the more creepy OVP threads in existence!

What are you wearing?

Don't be creepy and don't spam.

Anna April 4th, 2013 7:08 PM

Navy blue tank top on my top and an Adventure Time blanket that is effectively a skirt on my lower half. :D

Sammi April 4th, 2013 7:10 PM

Pair of jeans and my awesome Nyan Cat t-shirt. I'm honestly surprised I'm still dressed at my computer at 10pm. Usually I'm just in pajama pants and my robe by now.

Cordelia April 4th, 2013 7:16 PM

Pajama pants and a blanket right now n_n It's so comfortable.

Noah Ridgewood April 4th, 2013 7:56 PM

A black shirt that says Rutgers on it that I got from a friend and Hollister destroyed light wash slim straight jeans with a dark blue type color Hanes boxer briefs.

Yahoo for being descriptive!!

Honest April 4th, 2013 8:11 PM

At the moment, I'm wearing my pajamas, since I should have gone to bed over an hour ago. Also wearing an over-sized high school crew neck because my room has poop heating.

Team Fail April 4th, 2013 8:13 PM

I haven't even changed out my clothes since I got home.

I'm wearing a red Target t-shirt and my khakis. Seriously.

Sheep April 4th, 2013 8:22 PM

Pink t-shirt and purple pajama pants. Yaaay pajama wear!

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu April 4th, 2013 8:33 PM

Blue and white hoddie and red mambo T-Shirt with a Rip Curl cap, black jenes and shoes

Yusshin April 4th, 2013 8:54 PM

A nightgown and white sweater button-up thing.

Only wearing the white piece because people like to walk back and forth on the fire escape and I had to throw my curtains out -.-

Sweets Witch April 4th, 2013 8:59 PM

Blue or black pajama pants (it's dark and I only have the 2 colors) and a black t-shirt with Charlotte from Madoka Magica on it.

Brynjolf April 4th, 2013 9:42 PM

How bout I make the thread even creepier and post pictures? >:3

What I am wearing: My navy blue sweatshirt, a tanktop, and short sweatpants.
Excuse the messy bed.

Bonus: You get to see what chameleon is wearing. His PJs.

Foxrally April 4th, 2013 10:06 PM

Green shirt too small for my dad 5o wear, and normal pants. Just and completely meh.

Caelus April 4th, 2013 10:07 PM

Football t-shirt that I wore during our workouts and shorts. Temperature's cool right now and I'm about to go to sleep so no need to wear any more than that.

Cherrim April 4th, 2013 10:32 PM

Pyjamas! They consist of fairly baggy One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish pyajama bottoms and a simple black tank top. Both items should probably be retired but I've never found a set of comfy pyjamas quite like this. The only other comfy ones I have are 100% for winter and it's no longer cold enough to need them. Also wearing black kneesocks with a very basic pink stripe design. :3

Poke Fox April 4th, 2013 11:07 PM

Red shorts, my reading glasses, and an old Libyan football jersey (was a rare find on ebay almost 5 years ago)

Synerjee April 5th, 2013 1:09 AM

I am wearing a white t-shirt with green print and a pair of blue shorts (not counting my underclothes and my glasses lol).

Gligar April 5th, 2013 2:08 AM

I'm wearing a shirt written ''physical training dep." and a sports jogging.

Avishka April 5th, 2013 2:47 AM

i am wearing a long yellow long t-shirt with a kitten on it and grey shorts

Cordelia April 5th, 2013 5:43 AM

I finally showered and changed. I was starting to stink. xD I'm wearing blue jeans with no shirt. I'm so comfortable right now n_n I love these jeans, I'd wear them every day if I could. Old Navy FTW.

Treecko April 5th, 2013 8:26 AM

This brown shirt with a graphic design on it. It's a bunch of paint splatters and a swirls and a barn silo and some wavy land stuff. Here's a picture to better describe it: (Me in it from a few years back. ) And navy blue Adidas shorts , black socks and blue and black Vans.

Autaven April 5th, 2013 1:14 PM

Teenage mutant ninja turtles T-shirt with a pair of leopard print PJ bottoms. Beautiful I know.

Shiny Celebi April 5th, 2013 4:11 PM

A black sweater and blue jeans.

Ace. April 5th, 2013 9:03 PM

Im wearing a green shirt and yellow shorts :3

Anna April 5th, 2013 9:36 PM

Dark and light purple striped tank top with a white terrycloth swimsuit cover-up as a skirt. :D