The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Computers & Technology (
-   -   What websites do you visit the most? (

Magykx April 10th, 2013 7:25 PM

What websites do you visit the most?
I'm sure we're all a little guilty of spending too much time on the internet...
Besides search engines which were taken care of in the poll, where do you most commonly find yourself while on the web?

Personally, my most commonly visited sites are twitter, tumblr, PC (obviously), GagaDaily (for all my Lady Gaga non-sense) and sometimes YouTube if you want to count that.

Cavalreaper April 10th, 2013 7:28 PM

I spend a lot of time on Tumblr and MSPARP primarily. Other than that, I tend to use YouTube, Facebook, and Skype.

Caelus April 10th, 2013 7:51 PM

Youtube, IGN, Facebook, Bleacher Report, Twitter

In that order

Sableye~ April 10th, 2013 7:53 PM

PC and Facebook. I usually don't even post on Facebook, though- I just lurk and read what other people post. ;D

Brendino April 10th, 2013 11:11 PM

Looking through, there are very few websites that I actually use on a regular basis. Twitter, YouTube, PokeCommunity, and a couple of fantasy hockey websites/forums are the only ones I go on daily.

♣Gawain♣ April 10th, 2013 11:13 PM

Natgeo, Space, EQD, Youtube, Cheezburger, and Yahoo.

curiousnathan April 10th, 2013 11:14 PM

I only have a select few that I religiously visit. PokeCommunity (of course), YouTube, Google,, dialymotion and yeah. (Facebook too, but only occasionally).

Pokedude3012 April 11th, 2013 3:15 AM

PC, eBay, Amazon, isohunt (for all of my *legal* torrent needs), YouTube etc

I use my laptop a lot, but I wouldn't say its for the internet

Rango April 11th, 2013 3:29 AM

I mainly surf Facebook, and I'll normally have it open in a tab just to check on from time to time.
Other than that, I frequent Funnyjunk, and web comics like XKCD and Awkward Zombie whenever a new comic is released.

Talli April 11th, 2013 3:32 AM

Lets see... PC (that's a given) , Youtube,Serebii,Pokefarm and Facebook

I do not really go to many sites anymore.

Renpuu April 11th, 2013 4:23 AM

Usually in that order. I'm surprised nobody has said 4chan yet XD.

Honest April 11th, 2013 5:17 AM

This belongs in Technology & the Internet, so I'm gonna move it there now. :3

Archenoth April 11th, 2013 7:30 AM

I primarily find myself on Google Plus, Reddit, and a few smaller forums. I also find myself at StackExchange a lot. (In particular the Reverse Engineering StackExchange.) Other then that RSS and Atom are my preferred way of browsing the web which I use for Webcomics like XKCD and Nedroid, for news like Slashdot, for my Reddit inboxes, a few blogs, and many other things.

twocows April 11th, 2013 12:18 PM

/v/, /., PC, FB, YT
I don't really spend much time on the web, I prefer gaming.

Archenoth April 11th, 2013 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by twocows (Post 7619732)

Ah, do you ever stop by /vp/?

Foxrally April 11th, 2013 12:57 PM

Youtube, PC, hotmail and facebook.

Kanzler April 11th, 2013 1:10 PM

Bing is horrrrible blehhh.

Youtube, PC, Gmail, WIKIPEDIA, Facebook. Reddit too sometimes.

Skalla April 11th, 2013 3:46 PM

I often visit Youtube, Google, Cwcki, Encyclopedia Dramatica, Sonic Retro, Sonic Stadium, Ebay, 4Chan, and Amazon.

Cordelia April 11th, 2013 4:08 PM

PokeCommunity, XDA Developers, Twitter are my main three. Facebook I check every so often. I also go on Serebii to read Pokemon news.

Starry Windy April 11th, 2013 7:21 PM

I often visit PC, YouTube, tumblr and occasionally Wikipedia and Serebii.

Synerjee April 11th, 2013 8:28 PM

Websites or search engines?

I'll answer both.

Google, Facebook, Twitter, PC, YouTube, Gmail.

Treecko April 11th, 2013 9:01 PM

I frequently visit PC, Bulbagarden Forums, Facebook, EGC (Evergrande City) , Youtube, and Bulbapedia. I occasionally visit Twitter, DeviantART and Tumblr.

Poke Fox April 11th, 2013 10:27 PM

After reading some of the comments, I should have voted for "other", search engines I use Google a lot.

Its Pokemon forums what I'm on almost all day - such as PokeCommunity, Bulbagardens, Serebii, Marriland, Global Trade Stations. Also other sites where I can purchase PokeMerchandise & also DeviantArt for all the PokeArt submitted by other fans

other websites I visit a lot: Facebook, YouTube, my Email, Ebay, & one of my Local News mainly for weather (I have to know if I'm going to need a sweater, an umbrella, or shorts)

damonjensen April 11th, 2013 10:56 PM

yahoo as it is the default url for my browser and works as my homepage url

Zach April 12th, 2013 12:57 AM

Google, PC, Facebook, Youtube, and on rare occasion I will visit Bulbapedia and read the entire encyclopedia if I ever do visit the site