The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Advance Generation (
-   -   ROM Hacking for FireRed on Mac (

sovanbu April 11th, 2013 6:58 AM

ROM Hacking for FireRed on Mac
Hello! I'm new here so excuse me if I posted in the wrong area. I did do a quick search on the forum and couldn't find anything matching my question so I decided to create a thread.

I use a Mac and am wanting to obtain infinite money and rare candy in Pokemon FireRed. I've tried GameShark codes with the emulator "VisualBoyAdvance" but it says incorrect format constantly.

Is there any good ROM hacking tools to accomplish the above?

Does anyone know of any other work around?

All feedback is appreciated,

Ludger April 11th, 2013 7:02 AM

Originally Posted by Adv Gen Forum Splash
Welcome to Advance Generation which is NOT for ROM hacks!

Fraid it is the wrong section, hoss. I think there's a quick questions thread in ROM Hacking though, so check that out. :)