The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Polls (
-   -   if a Pokémon were to prepare you a meal (

Moltres Rider April 17th, 2013 3:02 PM

if a Pokémon were to prepare you a meal
If you wanted a Pokémon to prepare you a meal, what Pokémon would you want to prepare it for you and what would the meal be??? I'd like a Reshiram to prepare me a casserole or a Palkia to prepare me mashed potatoes and gravy

Shadowraze April 17th, 2013 3:17 PM

I would like my chef Zoroark to prepare me some juicy steak. :3 ~YUM

GarlandDaHero April 17th, 2013 3:19 PM

I'd like a Deoxys to prepare me some Dr. Pepper with a cheeseburger. Mmmmm. Yum.

Poke Fox April 17th, 2013 8:20 PM

Dewott, to prepare the meal, and I can't leave him behind, he would also be my dinner guest. Sushi or Yakisoba would be the meal. If Dewott isn't able to make it, then I would ask Watchog or Mienshao if they could.

Brendino April 19th, 2013 3:57 AM

I can't say as it would really count as food, but I don't think you could beat a Miltank making you a fresh Chocolate Moo Moo Milkshake. Maybe with a side of Softboiled eggs made by a Chansey.

Talli April 19th, 2013 8:30 AM

I would like Sandslash to make me a salad as he would be good at cutting up the veg for the salad.

Sweets Witch April 23rd, 2013 12:52 PM

I'd be content just eating Petilil's leaves, but it'd be nice if a Lilligant made me a sandwich or something. I can't imagine it actually cooking without catching on fire.