The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Treehouse (
-   -   Tempted to buy an action replay (few questions too) (

Bumfluff1202 May 4th, 2013 1:19 PM

Tempted to buy an action replay (few questions too)
Hey guys,

I've been tempted to buy AR to get Pokemon from LG/FR as I have found codes for them but it says do not breed, not sure why, anyone know?
Also I'd like Pokemon from R/S/E but can't find codes for them, is that possible at all to do it?
Is an AR hard to work?
What's a good price and a good place to get it (UK)?
And I'd like to change trainer name too, does that mean the ot of the Pokemon will change to my new name too?
Will it work with a DS Lite?

Sorry guys I am new to AR. Any helpful answers would be greatly appreciated!

Honest May 4th, 2013 2:00 PM

This isn't the correct section to ask questions about Action Replay. I'd recommend you try asking around in Pokemon Gaming Central for your AR query. For the record, I dislike AR completely. Just saying! Gonna lock this now.