-   -   The cutest pokemon Unova (

Neuron May 9th, 2013 7:05 AM

The cutest pokemon Unova
What your cutest pokemon at unova region ??? ^_^
my cute pokemon are Audino and Emolga

Ludger May 9th, 2013 7:17 AM

This is a no brainer. I's obvious.

Hikamaru May 9th, 2013 7:20 AM

Oshawott of course, he is the cutest Pokemon ever according to me, not just in Unova but the entire PokeUniverse!

I mean, look at all those adorable faces!

Nuke May 9th, 2013 7:42 AM

Audino is a close second though.

Rarityyy May 9th, 2013 7:45 AM

I like Emolga, and Victini. They're just really adorable to me.

Talli May 9th, 2013 8:03 AM

That is simple as pie it is Emongla

Forever May 9th, 2013 8:19 AM

What a cute thread! :3

To me the cutest are hmm...

Actually, Unova has a lot of cute mons ;_; Lillipup, Joltik... basically every first form of a mon this generation is cuuute! Oh, and all starters fo sure.

Also, removed the prefix since it applies to all of Unova and not just B2/W2!

TenaciousWolf May 9th, 2013 6:00 PM

I personally think Cubchoo and Elgyem are both rather cute Pokemon. Joltik's pretty adorable as well.

(Duzzy<3) May 9th, 2013 6:36 PM

Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe; Klink; Roggenrola; Cottonee; Trubbish...
Jesus, there's too many. ;A;
But those are definitely my top fave cuties. <333

Boilurn May 9th, 2013 8:46 PM

Female Frillish look cute. I love the smiley face and the shade of pink compared to the male which look rather unhappy. If we're not talking Ghosts I'd say Cinccino would be another cute pokemon. I would've loved to stroke its fur.

Zekrom1066 May 9th, 2013 9:10 PM

Victini, Female Frillish and many more...

Poke Fox May 9th, 2013 10:18 PM

Really love Hikari's decision above.... Oshawott and all its evolutions, especially Dewott!!

for me (even if everyone disagrees - I'll still find it cute) Watchog!! especially that hypnotizing view from its eyes, its fur markings, those weasel-like ears (since I play with my mom's husband's ferret a lot), the white tuft-like on the tip of it's tail, and the Meerkat-like pose it makes when standing up, in the BW episode 115 [The Pokemon Harbor Patrol] I just loved its voice, sounded really cute - I had to use it as my tone for received text messages (at least its Japanese voice, hope its American voice is even cuter though) (can't thnk of any more reasons why for now)....... I also find Patrat cute as well primarily for the same reasons

also I love Mienfoo's shiny design - that blue fur.

Mienfoo and Mienshao's markings on it's head... every time I play with my (actually my mom's husband) ferret, I can imagine myself playing with a Mienfoo or Mienshao. That fur tickles the back of my neck, or when it brushes up near my ears, when I try to catch it, when she runs around.... that cuteness will never end

Azu May 10th, 2013 12:33 AM

Cubchoo (way too innocent looking). Axew (it reminds me of Larvitar that I used to find one of the most adorable pokémon ever). Litwick (creepy cute). Elgyem (despite his weird body his giant hands make him adorable xD). Emolga (ofc! most electric types are unbelievable cute look at plusle/minun/pichu/pachirisu/etc.). Minccino (flying squirrel what else do I need to say<3). Zorau (that type that looks like don't hug me but just is too cute to resist). Petitlil (petit=french for small and everything that's small is cute; well mostly everything). Lilipup (a puppy what's not cute about a puppy<3). Tepig (my starter pokémon and probably the cutest pig you'll ever see XD).

Imperishable May 10th, 2013 3:16 AM
Oshawott...I mean, just look at his adorable facials...
Cinccino's one of those Pokemon that you just want to go up to, and snuggle with, you's just....d'awwwww
And last, but definitely not least, Zorua. It's a badass-cute thing...who doesn't love troll foxes?

WooliestSteam May 10th, 2013 5:19 AM

It's gotta be Minccino, it's just soo cute! :3

PlatinumDude May 10th, 2013 6:29 AM

IMO, Oshawott and Joltik are the cutest Unova Pokémon.

abarai May 10th, 2013 8:08 AM
Very hard to pick however i find this poke to be very cute, specially the spring form.

Minccino and Whimsicott would be close seconds.

Arceus_17 May 10th, 2013 8:11 AM

Cubchoo, Purrloin and Deino :3

Syltti May 10th, 2013 12:48 PM

I've seen a few Petilils in here, nice.

But, of course, my answer must be Lilligant.

Ash May 10th, 2013 1:06 PM

Litwick! The moment I saw it it became my favorite Unova Pokemon because it is simply the cutest little thing.

After that would be Joltik, Petilil, Victini, Miccino....

Brendino May 10th, 2013 10:22 PM

Joltik is probably my favorite, with Petilil and Minccino rounding out my top 3 cutest Unovan Pokemon.

Joltik is easily the smallest of all Pokemon at 4"/10 cm, which is even smaller than your average hamster, and you'd easily be able to fit multiple in the palm of your hand.

Level-X May 10th, 2013 11:20 PM

To be honest, I really think Oshawott is cute. However, after playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity I started to lean towards Emolga a bit more. The little box artwork for the Pokemon's expressions we're all awesome, but Emolga's was so hard not to laugh at even when it was angry. It's a pretty cute Pokemon, haha.

Mochaccino May 11th, 2013 9:07 AM

I'm totally in love with Whimsicott and Victini, most adorable designs ever! ♥♥

Zorogami May 11th, 2013 11:33 AM

I think Victini and Cubchoo are incredibly adorable!! just look at them

AniRain May 11th, 2013 12:08 PM

Vanillite! Its tooo cute :3 and I'd definitely have to say Snivy, it is just so smug - so cute.