The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon General (
-   -   'Member THESE!? (

T!M May 26th, 2013 5:14 PM

'Member THESE!?

When I was really young. I had one of these plastic PokéBalls with the little figurine inside. From what I can remember I had a little Pidgey figurine. I remember spending hours on my front lawn tossing it at the toy. So how about you veteran PokéFans? Any of you recall these things?

lmcde22 May 26th, 2013 5:21 PM

Omg i totally forgot about these... Can you still get them?

Sweets Witch May 26th, 2013 6:29 PM

I kind of remember them, although I didn't own any. To be honest, I've always wanted some little plastic figures. The last ones I remember seeing were for gen 3, I think.

★Raziel May 26th, 2013 8:06 PM

Of course I remember. Although I didn't have any of those, I recall my old buddy having them. The imagination we had as a kids...

Altair May 26th, 2013 8:10 PM

The convenience store at the corner of my street used to sell Pokeballs with random Pokemon figurines inside a long time ago... I remember having a Mantine and an Elekid!

Brendino May 27th, 2013 12:49 AM

I remember that they used to sell these at the drug store by my old house, but they just had them in a little bin individually rather than in a package like that. I know that I had the Kakuna and Raticate, since they were the least popular ones and they had multiple of each. I might have had one or two more, but I have no clue what ever happened to them.

Pikachu May 27th, 2013 1:36 AM

Ahahah. I didn't have those with pokéballs, but I did have lots of plastic figurines 8D loved to play with them with my sister. Always felt so guilty when I bought them, but never really regretted it.

Don't think I would buy those today, I don't really play anymore ^^'

Elaitenstile May 27th, 2013 2:54 AM

Nope. Never got the chance to buy 'em. I remember that I so badly wanted one, though. I wish I had... they look SO cool.

Talli May 27th, 2013 2:59 AM

I do not think I have seen them but I have a small Pidgey/Rattata figures.

Limerent May 27th, 2013 5:01 AM

There are some machines at my local shops were you put $2 in and receive a pokemon figurine. They are in poke, great, ultra and master balls so it is random what you get! I have an Oshawott figure threaded onto my old phone :)